• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Board Games You Like

Werbung:
I love board games. My favourites are Cluedo (Clue, I believe it's called in the US), Articulate, Scrabble and Escape from Colditz (a game where you have to try and escape a German prison camp - it's kind of nerdy but great fun!). I also love playing card games.

I must say that I am not really a board game kid of girl? I don't like to sit down and play board games, unless the power has gone out and there is nothing else to do but socialize with the family through a board game lol. Might sound cold, but there are others things I would rather be doing.

But if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be Scrabble. I am amazing with words and so It is easy to beat people.

Here I go!

Talisman
Merchant of Venus
BattlestarGalactica
House on the hill
Zombies
Lords of Waterdeep
Relic
Candy land
Snakes and ladders
Apples to apples
Super Dungeon Explorer
And more =]

I loved to play the tourist board game as a kid, it actually taught me how to handle money quantities and give change. It's a very educational game, in my opinion it's a great game to teach children how to handle money, specially if they are kinda scared of math and counting. I know I was, but this game was a real savior.

I used to play snakes and ladders, I liked bingo and playing dominoes with my mom. I don't play any of those but would love to do it with my children one day, I would like to give them something to remember me for... have god memories and so on.

Werbung:
Back