• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Board Games You Like

zararina

When I was in grade school, Chess is very popular in us and I could still remember that there are even chess tournaments.

And we are also enjoying a local board game which is called dama.

I also enjoy playing scrabbles and it was actually our favorite past time when we are in high school and I even remember that we play it almost everyday when we have time to play it.

Werbung:
I love playing scrabble in different languages. I am learning Spanish and French. My friends and I get together to practice the words while playing scrabble.

We love playing scrabbles, too. It was really funny when my brothers and I will start fighting on a certain word. We have to consult Mr. Webster ( dictionary).

I like to play chess, The Game of Life, and Scrabble. My absolute favorite game is called Spoons, and it is a card game. I have not played in so long, I forgot the rules, but at one point everyone has to grab a spoon. If you re left without one, you leave the game. It is quite funny to watch friends dive over a table for a spoon!

I honestly haven't learned to play chess. What I used to play back when I was younger are Snakes and Ladders and Scrabble. These two are my favorites 'cause it enhances one's mind and skills. English language is my favorite subject as well so I was really thrilled whenever I played Scrabble with my classmates and got higher scores than them. :)

I love playing clue, scrabble, checkers, connect four, monopoly, and who wants to be a millionaire.

Boardgames that I like? Well, there are quite a few. I love Trivial Pursuit, Scrabble, Cluedo, Monopoly and 3o Seconds. All so much FUN. I also love Boggle, although it is technically not a board game but it is played like one. Pictionary can be fun too.

I also love Scrabble and Monopoly. Dama is also my favorite board game. Oh! And Snake and Ladders too. :p

I love Monopoly games actually they are fun. I have a ps3 and we just got the Monopoly game which is awesome. They have a whole little 3d version and different boards. The characters are awesome, so if you have a ps3 I would recommend it. You will have a lot of fun with this game, and scrabble is pretty fun as well. I do not have that on ps3, but I play it on the computer now. Those are my two favorite games at them moment. I love them both.

My husband and I have a ton of board games. We love playing them and already had a ton between both of us, but then we registered for several on our wedding registry. My favorites are Settlers of Catan, The Game of Life, Sequence, and Friends SceneIt.

My favorite board game would have to be scrabble. I have been playing that for years and never tire of it. A close second would be yahtzee because its more a game of chance rather than skill.

Werbung:
I love playing scrabble in different languages. I am learning Spanish and French. My friends and I get together to practice the words while playing scrabble.
This is a really neat idea. I had never really thought of that.
hm... Maybe I'll learn to study for French after all.

And for my response to the original post... I also even scrabble. I rarely ever play board games any more though.

Back