• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best part of being a girl

Werbung:
the best part of being is a girl is being able to give life. Without us, females who will carry and give birth to the next generations? We can also show all our emotions with no pretence.
When were in love, we're in love. We don't have to keep a macho effect show to the world.
And being a girl I am able to express myself in different creative ways... make up, fashion... and a whole lot of things only female can do.

The best part of being a girl is having license to change our minds. I mean, we are the more fickle-minded beings, compared to the guys that is.:D But yes, Doll is correct as well. It's cool that we can give birth in this world.

The best part of being a girl is being able to dress up as fashionable as you want and making those boys break their necks 'cause they can't take their eyes off of you. :)

The best part of being a girl is all the pretty clothes that out that!!! I love tight clothes that show off my curves. & shoes!!!!!!!! Also wearing your boyfriend's tee-shirts in the morning! Lol.

The best part of being a girl is having a lot of extra rights, support and laws just for us. Also women could hardly be a suspect for any crime compared to men. Just like it is easier to believe that we just do it for self defense. :p

Girls could also wear the clothes of men and still be coined cute and lovely.

is always having somebody to help you. I had a flat once and I had guys lined up wanting to fix it lol. You definitely get preferential treatment and I love it!!

The best part of being a girl is that we are born to be taking care by men..hehe. That we can experience the goodness of motherhood as well as the the wonder of being a wife :)

One of the best parts of being a girl is that we can wear whatever we want. We can wear a dress or a tux, pants or skirts etc and we can wear their stuff too. However, if a guy wears our stuff, he's bound to get funny looks. Oh, so sad. :p

Werbung:
I think that we have many double-standards to our favor. We can be 30, still leave at home, and no one would say anything. Or we could be married and not work, and it'd be perfectly understandable.

Back