• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best part of being a girl

Werbung:
LOL Brighteyes! I have to agree with you there. :)

I think the best part of being is a girl is variety that comes with being a girl.

I think us girls can have more fun because we can dress up (if we want), and also wear our boy friends (of hubbys) clothes and still look cute.

The best part of being a girl is having experiences that a guy can never have like pregnancy.

For me, the best part of being a girl is being able to act anyway I want (usually silly) and be able to pass it off as playing with the kids or cats.

I agree with Brighteyes. For me the best part of being a girl is that you can do anything you want to do and wear anything that you want to wear.

I think the best part of being a girl is that we can wear makeup and dress up in many different clothing styles. Guys, on the other hand, don't have many options on improving their appearances, lol.

Werbung:
Oh, that's so simple to answer!

The best part of being a girl is being one of the superior sex. :)
My mum always told me that as I was growing up, she made me very proud to be female and she taught me that I could do anything, there was never any question of me not being able to do something because I was a girl.

Back