• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

When Was The Last Time You....

That would be probably a month ago; me and my fiancee haven't been talking a whole lot since he is tired all the time
We usually talk for hours but for the past month it has only been a few minutes.

When was the last time you saw a scary movie?

Werbung:
I had a glass of iced tea today. I love tea.

When was the last time you sang a favorite song out loud?

Today while I was driving home in my car! I sing to myself quite often even though I am no good :)

When was the last time you are a candy bar?

A week ago, I got a sudden craving for a Twix and I had not had one in forever.

When was the last time you stayed up past midnight?

Does painting my nails count? If it does, then that would be last year LOL not much of a nail painter... or a painter of anything either.

When was the last time you visited a place for the first time?

Went to Chicago for the first time in December.

When was the last time you did some kind of home improvement/DIY project?

I don't know the exact date but a few nights ago I didn't a DiY project.
I wasn't cutting a few more T-shirts and Shorts.

When was the last time you went swimming?

On the 4th of July I went swimming. I forgot to bring my swim suit, so I just shrugged it off and jumped in jeans and all.

When was the last time you went to the fair?

It's been forrrrrrrever since I went to the fair. I'm hoping to go this summer... maybe with a new boy :D

When was the last time you watched cartoons?

Oh my word I can't remember!! I did watch an animated movie (can that be counted as a cartoon?) on tv the other day called RIO.

When was the last time you went out on a dinner date?

Well..hrm.. Me and my friend found our old color books for like two years ago, so then we painted a bit just for fun :p
When was the last time you... did something that you regret? (a big or small thing, doesn't matter) :)

This is hard for me because I don't regret what I did, but I DO regret the amount of friends that I lost in the process from the lies the other person created in spite of what I did. So I'm still a bit torn on the subject matter.
When was the last time you slept over a friend's house?

Werbung:
Let's see... probably about three years ago when I visited a friend from out of state.

When was the last time you were so absorbed by a book that you didn't want to do anything but read until you were finished?

Back