• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

When Was The Last Time You....

My mother does my hair so when I go get it done we have great conversations. I would have to say it was about two weeks ago.

When was the last time you got a pedicure?

Werbung:
That's awesome. I only had to sit down with my mom and put up with Spanish soap operas called telenovelas. :eek: That's when we would have the best opportunity to enjoy each others company.

I got a pedicure only once but I don't like people touching my feet. I will instinctively kick you. :p

When was the last time you had a great date?

Ha! Well I was with my ex husband for 5 years and I can't remember the last good date we had, if there even was one. So I would have to say it was before I met him with one of my first boyfriends, man that was a long time ago!

When was last time you went to a concert?

The last time I went to a concert was back in 2004 or 2005. I remember I had to sit in front of people who were smoking pot and when I got home, my man at the time said I stank. I had a hard time making him believe I didn't do anything. It was for the Dave Matthews Band. I won't be doing that again. I have different genres I would have preferred to attend. I love Hard Rock/Heavy Metal and Classic Rock. Kind of makes it difficult to figure out who is still out there from my era that I can go watch.

When was the last time you got pulled over by a police officer?

The last time I went to the dentist was last year. I go again this March.

When was the last time you vaccumed under your couch?

I want to say about a month ago. That's how often I do a deep cleaning because I live alone. It's not that big really and I live in an apartment so it's easy for me to move myself.

When was the last time you had a booboo? lol

The last time I had a booboo was about a week ago when I cut myself shaving. I cut right on the chin, the worst!!! Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

When was the last time you bought a candle?

It's been a long time, couple of years, probably. I don't really find baths that relaxing :)

When was the last time you baked something?

The last time I wore a dress was the day I got married the first time. It wasn't anything fancy just a cute denim and plaid print. I really liked that dress. But since then I have gone more to wearing skirts when the mood strikes, but they are always floor length. Needless to say most days I prefer the comfort of jeans and tshirts. I like comfort over style. Any day.

I'm not much of a baker and yet I love to cook. I'll have to say before my mother died and that was about five or six years ago.

When was the last time you listened to your favorite song?

Werbung:
I wear dresses almost every single day! I think it's weird when girls wear pants all the time. I am almost always in a skirt or a dress. It makes me feel sexy :)

Back