• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Whats The Sweetest Thing

Werbung:
Telling me everyday he loves me, re-assuring me everyday he'll never leave me, showing how much he cares and love me, writing me poetry, calling me before he sleeps at night, being his 11:59PM and 12:01AM. The last person he talks to before he sleeps at night and the first person he wants to talk to the next day. :D Everything he does for me everyday is the sweetest thing he could ever do. But what I most appreciate of all, is that making me happy everyday is his goal. :D

Calling me every day.
Ask me to go to bed earlier which is good to my health.
Ask me not to sit in front of the computer too long.
Says he misses me, and a lot etc.
Those are sweet moments of my life :)
Love him, as much as he does to me.

My boy once learned our song on keyboard and guitar and played it and sang to me, I just sat there crying :')
He's really sweet.

Well, there was one time when we went to a concert together and he just knew that I was so in love with one song that the singer played. So, when we went to a birthday party of a friend, there was a videoke machine and he selected that song without me knowing. And he really sang the song and actually, it was the first time that I heard him song a ballad. I just smiled.

Werbung:
There are so many "the sweetest things" that my boyfriend has done for me, he is so wonderful and he always makes me feel very special.
He calls me every evening and we talk for hours.
He buys me flowers.
When I need him, he is always there for me, always ready to help.
Whenever I dream about something, he does everything to make my dream come true.
He once spent the whole evening reading poetry with me because I was in a romantic mood:love:

Back