• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Whats The Sweetest Thing

Werbung:
urm... i have a thing bout Disney films and wanted Beauty and the Beast on DVD. he looked for it for my bday but couldnt find it so bought me lady and the tramp instead.. :lol:

ok so one day during summer, i took my cuzn and 2 of her friends to their volleyball game. the street before where the game was, my car started overheating. so we pulled over to the amc parking lot.

i didn't know who else to call but my boyfriend. and he wasn't my bf before. we were juz talkin then.

when i called him and asked him what he was doing, he said that he was juz chillin wid his friends and he was around the area. i told him wat was wrong wid my car and he told me he'll come and see wat happened.

he came about 30 mins later and helped me fix my car. then we juz talked after and he told me that he lied to me. that he was really at home which was an hour away from where i was. he told me that he juz said what he said cuz its the only reason/way he could see me.

The sweetest things you can say are things that only you can say to her that will make her feel special and important and it was you and only you that could have told her she is pretty in that way and tell her your feelings toward her. the sweetest thing you could say to her is i love you.

He took me to pick up a car I had purchased... about 8 hours away. And towed it back home. He didnt even let me pay for gas.
<3 himmm..

We were only 13 and his family had planned a secret surprise for me and him. Of course, he knew. They had bought us tickets to go West End theatre, and they hired a limo to take it there. It was so cute! :* :*

The sweetest thing he do is when he become my personal doctor everytime im sick.

I can't really name "the sweetest" because he so often comes home with surprises for me.

The best surprises are those that I have no clue are going to happen. :)

Werbung:
When we were on vacation with my family three months after we started dating he made it a point to get me a dolphin statue because I love dolphins.

Back