• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Weekend Plans Anyone?

Thistle, her brother and myself went to see a Queen tribute band last night.... and I had a bit too much to drink.... I spent the night singing and dancing with thistle lol.... I am so glad noone I know saw me
<

It was a great night, the band... and the warm up band... were actually really good. Sometimes the music might have been a bit loud for such a small hall, but it was still great.

And I want to go again, just so Thistle dance's up against me again sometime
<

Werbung:
I went dancing Friday night, it was GREAT! The band used to be local, and play at parties and stuff, then bars, now the guy (Eric Lindell) lives in New Orleans and comes back to play with his old band sometimes at this dive bar.
We had a band at work, but they stopped at 10pm, so I was at the other place 2 towns over by 11pm!
Woo-Hoo! I danced my butt off, it had been a LONG time since I've gotten to boogie to these guys!
I also found out that my work schedule has been changed, almost to my ideal schedule! I now work 1 day, 3 nights. Thursday to Sunday. My daugher can walk to where Grandma works after school, and then Grandma can drop her off here at home after she gets off work. We should all be getting here at the same time, which will be awesome. She wont have to stay home alone on Monday nights any more!
Saturday I was going to go see that band again, but my sweetie was here at my house, so I decided to come home instead...I got drunk, though, but I learned something. I learned that you should NEVER EVER drink 2 fat shots of whiskey right in a row, not if you are me anyway...
Sunday I just worked...but it was fun. The day crew did their golf after work thing (I work at a bar on a golf course) and teed off with a super ball, you know those rubber bouncy balls? Well they had 2 the size of golf balls. They broke into about a million pieces, from what I understand! But it was a cool idea, LOL!!

It's my Friday!!
For MY weekend, I think I am going to Reno...YAY!!! If I don't, I will be heading a few hours north to see my sweetie at HIS house, but hopefully he will come with me to Reno. Otherwise, I am perfectly fine going alone!
While I am there, I am planning on going to Virginia City too...I'll be sure to take pictures!!

Werbung:
Well, I went on the solo trip to Reno. I went to work Sunday, then basically got sent off by an angelic co-worker who offered to work for me...
Went home, booked a room at Silver Legacy for 2 nights online, packed, and headed off!!
Was gonna go through the town where I worked for 10 years to see if I could entice anyone to go with me, but decided to go at it alone.
Had so much fun, ate so much great food, drank enough Corona to keep the company alive for a long time, played tons of Wheel of Fortune slots, and actually took a pic or two, but not many. If I hadn't stopped off at the bar where I work on the way home, I would not have acquired a pretty large buzz and would be able to show ya'll at least SOMETHING! LOL!
I have tomorrow off too, so we'll see if I can get it together by then, LOL!

Back