• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Weekend Plans Anyone?

Snowbaby

Anyone got any nice plans for this weekend?

DH & I are going to England for an overnight stay
<
He wants to go watch Sunderland football club playing on Saturday, which is approx 3 hour drive from us. So I took the bull by the horns and said I'd go too... am I mad?!?! Me, at a football match?!
<

Thing is, I can't wait!! I'm so looking forward to a "holiday" lol!!!

Werbung:
I'm thinking of spending a day in nature with my friends..we were thinking of climbing on a mountain even
<

Tell you all about it if we actually go!

Im spending my weekend like this:

friday night (last night) i stayed at daves, im staying here with him till later on in the afternoon and then tonight im not sure what im doing, ill probably find something to do, and then on sunday Im going to go back to my old school, theyre doing rock eisteddfod again this year (the dancey thing i did when i was at school) and im helping out with the choreography for that so that should be fun to see old faces again!

PMSL when I wrote faces i accidentally typed faeces instead because my fingers were typing too fast!

rofl rofl rofl "should be nice to see some old faeces again!"

ROFL oh ewww

We watched Ghostrider Friday night, excellent movie!! Saturday we lazed around, played some games, did some laundry and today we're planning to grill out, make some good food and watch the oscars
<

well on the weekend just passed my dd was invited to a kiddies party
<
, that was
<
and this weekend im going to spend it at my mums and eat loads of cake
<
its my dd and my nieces b'day, well it was on wednesday but we are celebrating all together on the weekend
<

Well, my weekend happens Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. So, Sweetie came over Tuesday. I hadn't seen him in over a week (but talked at least once a day...he called
<
) so I was a little shy, LOL!! We watched a cheesy movie from the 70's. It was fun.
Then, for the rest of the days, I cleaned the house and played hours and hours of The Sims Bustin' Out!!
Back to work Friday night, have a great weekend!!

Werbung:
I was out on friday and saturday night and I'm still kind of tired..I love dancing, dressing up and going out, but I'm beginning to feel tired from all this, and I'm starting to want, long even, for a relationship. If only I fell in love soon!!

Back