• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Is This Normal???

:p That comes down to personal choice dear, and there is no "normal" when it comes to such matters.

As long as you're happy being single, that is all that matters, no? I myself only got a boyfriend at 17... and we're still together now and I'm 19.

It takes someone really amazing to hold onto, and trust me, when you find that someone you'll be happy you waited.

Werbung:
As for me I completely agree with the girl that posted above me, there's no "normal" when you find a guy thats worth it then do what feels right. I myself dated young, at age 15 and the relationship did fail although it lasted 2 years thats rare. And I can't necessarily say I regret the relationship becasue although I had my heartbroken it did teach me a lesson. I am now fortunate to have an excellent boyfriend at age 18 but it's important to remember never settle :)
best of luck

Werbung:
Chances are the girls that have bfs just have them to show it off...they dont really like them...lets face it at 15 its hard to know who you really like...when u get older it will be alot better

Back