• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Is This Normal???

MiSs_SuNsHiNe

I'm 15 years old and never dated anyone.... I don't know why... I am pretty and popular and many guys funcy me and ask me out but I always say "no". I'm waiting for a special boy.... You know.... Is this normal??

Werbung:
I had my first boyfriend a few months before I turned 18. I'm 19 now, and in September this year we will have been together for 2 years. I don't think thta there is anything wrong with saying no. One day a guy is going to come along and sweep you off your feet, and you won't be able to say no
<

I had my first serious boyf ate the age of 23.... I'm now married to him
<

Before my hubby, I had 2 casual boyfs.... that's it. So no, it's not wrong at all, in fact it shows you have a lot more respect for yourself than if you were to be with lots of boys!

Actually it is better to be picky and wait for someone you are really in love with and who loves you as much in return. It saves you alot of heartache and trouble down the road.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MiSs_SuNsHiNe @ May 4 2008, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, many girls my age at school have one..... Actually most of them had one since they were 13....[/b]

Well, that means times obviously change .. cause nobody had a boyfriend at the age of 13 in my days..and I'm not that old, I'm 26.
Anyway, don't worry...it is so much better to be picky, trust me.

its normal.

some girls just wait for the right guy.

like me. i didn't have my 1st serious bf/relationship til a month after i turned 18.
and i really did find the right guy. our relationship is goin great.

good luck wid ur future relationship(s)

Of course it's normal. I'm almost 17 and I was the exact same way. I didn't care to go out and date every guy that asked me. I waited for years and years to have a REAL actual boyfriend. And it was totally worth it..cause I found me one, and we have been dating for over 10 months....still going:)

Werbung:
totally girl.... im 16 and do not hav a bf..... im pretty satisfied the way things r going now...and yes... I am not all tht bad lukin..( if I must say so myself ) and the guys ask me out frequently...but i have yet to go on a date.... :) sum peple think it a lil strange that i dont date but like you i want not to waste myself on meaningless guys but wait for the special one.... best of luck

Back