• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How to get rid of Acne scars?

Bio-oil also works fab :). Well it worked for the mild scarring I had and the bottle lasts for AGES
I wonder if I can find this product in the Philippines? I have some acne marks I need to vanish. I really hate the new marks.. =.= dark spots that are noticeable with my fair skin complexion. :(

Werbung:
I also want to share something. I get rid of acne scars by using a toner. Yes, it's really effective that's why I cant live without it anymore. I use it twice a day in the morning and before sleeping.

I've had some success by using Vitamin E oil. You can take a Vitamin E capsule and cut in half and then apply the oil inside to the scar. The Vitamin E is very healing for the skin and it helps to clear up acne before it scars.

I've been pretty successful with pure African Black soap, along with raw Shea Butter. These are the only things that have ever worked for me, and my skin looks 100x better! :)

Stuff like acne scars can go away with stretch mark creams, gels and lotions from your local pharmacy.

All good tips. I also found these two tips:

Baking Soda: Exfoliate your skin with baking soda. You can give yourself a mini microdermabrasion treatment by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with two teaspoons of filtered water. Rub the mixture gently on to acne scars for about one minute then rinse it off with cool water.

Honey and Pearl Powder: Blend these two natural ingredients in equal quantities to make a home treatment for acne as well as acne scars and PIH. Apply the formula directly to affected areas once a week. Allow the treatment to sit for fifteen minutes then wash it off with warm soapy water.

Werbung:
PROACTIV!!! works beautifully! I've been using it for years. Though, I've heard skin ID works really well also and it's much cheaper than Proactiv.

Back