• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How to get rid of Acne scars?

jennylove

Hey gurls, I have read about some natural acne scars treatment, thus I want to share it with you.

Mild acne scars can be treated effectively with natural acne scar treatment. Try the following tips to get rid of acne scars the natural way.

1. Sandalwood is very effective in treating acne scars. Mix it with some rosewater and apply it to the scars. Leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning.

2. Rub ice cubes on the face to tighten the pores.

3. Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin.

4. Use cucumber juice as a toner.

5. Raw garlic is a very effective acne blemish treatment.

6. Take turmeric internally or make it into a paste and apply it to the skin.

7. Sage and Aloe Vera have healing properties. Apply Aloe Vera directly to the skin. Seep sage in hot water, cool and then apply.

8. Apple cider vinegar is good for clearing up spots. Use in place of a toner.

Werbung:
Re: How to get rid of Acne scars? no not really

that stuff only works for certain people skin types not neccisarily for all people ... i know because i tried it.

I tried mederma for around 2 months. I put it on consistently twice a day and my acne marks have lightened up. But I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.

The best way to avoid acne and acne scars is to eat a healthy diet and live an active, healthy lifestyle. Exercise regularly to reduce stress and get rid of toxins in your body that make acne and acne scars worse. Don't lose your patience when applying natural home remedies to your acne scars because they may take a while to show improvements.

One of my friends had quite bad scarring and sat around in the sun this summer, all i can say is most of them have become unnoticable. She is so happy!

Bio-oil also works fab :). Well it worked for the mild scarring I had and the bottle lasts for AGES

Yes. Bio-Oil is fab for treating acne scars, but since I have the little bottle, I ran out quick because I use it all over my body, weather it is to treat stretch marks, scars and etc.. Do you know anywhere where I can get the big bottle in England? :)

Isn't cutting tomato in half and rubbing it onto your skin a bit gross and "ew"? I'd never do that. I think we'd all come out smelling like tomato if we did that, so a definite "no-no" for me.

I have never heard of Bio Oil. What is in it?
Some good tips. I have found that stress reduction and good diet really helps to keep the skin clear.

I too have heard that Mederma helps a lot. They say it dries the skin out a lot though. I have very oil skin so it probably would not be that bad for me though. And I have heard that the apple cider vinegar works wonders as well.

I have also heard good things about apple cider vinegar. It is good to apply topically and also to drink it. With some lemon and honey, it is supposed to be good for clear skin.

I have some scars left on my face. I have had the bad habit of squeezing acnes.
Thanks for your life which is very helpful.
I think Vitamine E can also help to get rid of scars.

Werbung:
Yes. Bio-Oil is fab for treating acne scars, but since I have the little bottle, I ran out quick because I use it all over my body, weather it is to treat stretch marks, scars and etc.. Do you know anywhere where I can get the big bottle in England? :)

I don't know where it would be available in England, but I have seen it around here in Holland. Bio-oil is very effective, but some of the remedies mentioned in the initial thread might be aswell. I got a small scar in my hand (none-acne), but I am curious to see if the treatments mentioned will help make ik more vague. I'll let you know about the results.

Back