• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Feel Sorry For Me

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH a Bell !!!!! *summons subby*

* DING DING DING DING*
<

Thankies Dotty........ to show my appreciation I shall use it............a LOT *giggles*

And yessy snowy.........I sneezing an awful lot and my poor wee nose is all red and sore
<

*plays violins*

oh and my eyes are all watery too
<
<

*coff* *sniff* *splutter*

{weak voice] subbyyyyyyyyyyy[/weak voice] tsk he no listening...

DING DING DING

I need foooooooooooooooood

<

Werbung:
I cook anyway
<

...and how dare anyone give her a bell?

She is such a sook, if she had it available she would now be in a wheelchair, stephen hawking style, and would only tlak using a computer synthesised voice....

But I love her.... *hugs*

*points at subby*

You made Dotty cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As punishment you must now be her slave as well as mine
<

Psssssssssssst Dotty........I know he not mean it that way cos hims got a secret crush on you *giggles*...............but we punish him anyway cos it's fun.

<

I am all sniffly and cold like too, and every time I cough I sound like an old man, an old smoker man. I call my cold 'the death' (this induces a lot more sympathy)
Poor Thistle with the death *man sized hugs* (seeing as i sound like a man anyway)
actually right now I've lost my voice and I sound like a male who's voice is breaking.

Originally posted by thistle@Apr 17 2006, 07:56 AM
*feeble coff*
*cough cough*
I think i have...the black lung!

Hahaha, oh the evils of zoolander.

Awww poor thistle. At least you have manly Catrat to comfort you and not so manly subby to give you a pedicure....

hehehehe

Originally posted by thistle@Apr 18 2006, 05:50 PM
YAY we all ill together..................blimey subby gonna be working hard to look after us all

<
I've got hayfever too...does that mean I qualify for Subby to be my slave as well... :roflmao: :roflmao:

((((((((Thistle,Lottie,Catrat and Subby))))))))

Originally posted by Dot@Apr 18 2006, 06:25 PM
<

Has subby been taking good care of you Thisty?
Yessy..............he has to lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I've got hayfever too...does that mean I qualify for Subby to be my slave as well...[/b]

Indeedy !!! but he only wears the french maids outfit for me.

*giggles*

Werbung:
Back