• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Feel Sorry For Me

thistle

Subby loves me so much he decided to share his cold germs with me....how sweet he is
<
. Now despite the fact I know that this is only a mere sniffle and sore throat I have decided that as it came from subby.........I must therefore have MAN FLU !!!!
<

I shall henceforth act as ill as humanly possible and demand constant attention from everyone.......<insert dying groans here>.......

So form an orderly queue please and bring me all your home remedies to make me feel better.

*clears throat*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so ill.....................I need pampering
<

*feeble coff*

*atishoo*

<

Werbung:
<strike>You damn crybaby
<
I could hardly breathe, eat and drink the last two days...and you go crying because you got my headcold..?

Seriously, its like living with a 2 year old, with ADD.

If you weren't cute, I'd trade you in
<
</strike>

My dearest darling,

I am devastated that you have my evil evil MAN FLU!!! I could throw myself off the nearest sidewalk and plunge to certain death below only I would be leaving you to battle my evil evil germs alone. To make up for infecting your precious body I promise to cook dinner every night, wash all the dinner dishes, sweep the kithcen, walk the dog, scrub the toilet and take out the trash. After that I will run a bath for you, massage your feet and give you a pedicure.

If you can think of anything else that I can do to make it up to you please post it here.

unworthily yours,

Stubby

-post edited by Dot to correct spelling errors
<

Originally posted by Subby@Apr 16 2006, 02:34 PM
My dearest darling,

I am devastated that you have my evil evil MAN FLU!!! I could throw myself off the nearest sidewalk and plunge to certain death below only I would be leaving you to battle my evil evil germs alone. To make up for infecting your precious body I promise to cook dinner every night, wash all the dinner dishes, sweep the kithcen, walk the dog, scrub the toilet and take out the trash. After that I will run a bath for you, massage your feet and give you a pedicure.

If you can think of anything else that I can do to make it up to you please post it here.

unworthily yours,

Stubby

-post edited by Dot to correct spelling errors
<
Awww Stubby aren't you the bestest! Thistle sure is lucky to have a man who will do all those nice things for her!

<

*giggles*

Awwwwwwwwwww thankies for correcting subby's spelling dotty.............it musta been really bad cos I could hardly make out what he was saying first time round.

He so special aint he?
<

Now who's bringing me chicken soup and a hot water bottle?

*giggles*

*fetches thisty some cosy warm sockies, and some soft tissues with special balm so they don't hurt her purty nosey, and some coffee, and chicken noodle soup with bread*

Me lub my thisty :hugz:

Do you sneeze lots?
<

Maybe you need nurse?
<

Um...I need a nurse...
<

She is such a baby.... but at least shes cute when sick....

I have never once complained about being sick...*cough*

*gets thistle a blanket, and hides under it
<

*Nappy Ninja Jumps into the Thread*
<
Nappy Power!!!

Hope you get well soon Sweetheart!!! :flower4u: :kissheart: :xxx:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
My dearest darling,

unworthily yours,

Stubby[/b]

Subby thats just....beautiful!!!

Werbung:
Back