• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you think the twilight movie is better then the book?

Do you think the twilight movie is better then the book?

• Twilight....Yuck! I hate it! (..Stupid Edward lovers!! *rant rant*)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I saw the movie and read the book, but I like the movie better.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I never watched the movie, I only read the book.

• I saw the movie and read the book, but I like the book better.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I like them both.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never read the book, I only watched the movie.

• ....What's Twilight?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't read the book or watch the movie.

• I don't know...

• Total voters
I did honestly try to get into Twilight with little success... I dunno, romance... vampires... stuff like that... not really my sort of thing.

Werbung:
I did not read book or watch movie but some of my friends did and they all seem to think the book was better.

Same here. I think the book was better although i have not read the book yet. But i had watched the movie already and i find it a little boring.

I think that the Twilight books were better. I feel that you get a better sense of the situations. I couldn't put the books down. But I also like the movies its nice to see the scenes played out.

Werbung:
I think that the Twilight books were better. I feel that you get a better sense of the situations. I couldn't put the books down. But I also like the movies its nice to see the scenes played out.

Hey momo62281! I love The Twilight Saga. I also love the books more than the movie versions. Movie versions are always altered and as a result, they always suck. I love that Stephenie Meyer was able to successfully break the stereotype when it comes to vampires. No fangs, not afraid of crosses, and doesn't turn to ashes under the sun. The movie counterpart was disappointing in a lot of ways. They altered some parts of the story and that is plainly inexcusable. :mad:

Back