• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you think the twilight movie is better then the book?

Do you think the twilight movie is better then the book?

• Twilight....Yuck! I hate it! (..Stupid Edward lovers!! *rant rant*)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I saw the movie and read the book, but I like the movie better.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I never watched the movie, I only read the book.

• I saw the movie and read the book, but I like the book better.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I like them both.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never read the book, I only watched the movie.

• ....What's Twilight?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't read the book or watch the movie.

• I don't know...

• Total voters
Werbung:
I read all the books, thought they were ok. I have not seen the movies yet. Maybe someday I will, just have not gotten around to it.

No the book is so much better. I loved the movie, but books are usually just better. At least in my opinion they are.

I think in most cases the books are better than the movies. I am curious as to how they are going to do some of the scenes from the last Twilight book?

Well Stavy, I thought the same thing. All was good on my side of the planet. And then my sister with the gleam in her eye gives me the first book as a birthday gift. You will love it and be as addicted as I am she says. Well, I wasn't but I did read all the books.

you are not tempting me NatureElf :)

these girlie vampires are nothing like the vampires of my youth..

Oh no, not trying to tempt you. Just telling my story of how I was sucked in......haha
I truly could of lived a long and happy life not ever reading them.....I prefer Ann Rice's vampires myself.

I havent read the book yet, i have only watched the movie version.
As for me, i think movie should be better than the book coz it is showed by real people, more vivid and real.

Werbung:
I could believe it. I seen all the movies so far and I love them. Sometimes movies are better books. I haven't read the books yet...and I doubt I will. Lol. Reading isn't really my hobby anymore.

Back