• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you always confide in your spouse?

Do you always tell your spouse or boyfriend everything? Or, do you keep some things secret? If your best friend was having an affair, would you tell your partner or keep that a secret? How much is too much truth to be telling to the man you love?

I tell him everything. X) He's an extension of myself, really, so it's hard not to. I know he's not gossipy, either, so any secrety thing would be safe with him. He's always incredibly reliable which was a huge thing that attracted me to him. He's my best friend - especially since most of my female friends end up turning psycho with stupid jealousy. Which is entirely aggravating, because I was always there to help them be where I am today. Anyway -- yeah, my fiance knows everything that goes on with me and same with him telling me everything.

Werbung:
If it is anything to do with our marriage as a couple, then he knows everything but if its girls stuff between me and my girls or friends, then I don't see any need of him knowing unless I want some advise from him. This does not mean I keep secrets from him, I just don't tell other peoples secrets to him.

Most of the time yes, somethings I would rather not discuss with him, so I may confide in someone else.

I don't tell my husband everything. Some things are not for his ears. He too doesn't tell me everything. And I'm fine with that. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. I think he doesn't tell me everything because he doesn't want me to worry. But we do share important things like about the children's education and such things. It's just the little things that we don't share.

I like to think that I can confide in my husband, but I still don't tell him everything. As a matter of fact, I tell him very little simply because he doesn't seem to take any interest, especially if it has anything to do with other people aside from our immediate household. He doesn't tell me much either, even when I ask, unless he feels it is something I need to know. Really, it gets a bit frustrating when I try to share with him or get him to share with me and he just won't have any part of it.

At this moment, the only friend that's left for me is my husband. So I always tell him everything that's happening when he is not around -- may it be my feelings, what I did, what happened to our neighbors, how much I earned online, etc... I am actually talkative when it comes to him. So literally, I keep can't no secrets. ;)

My boyfriend is the love of my life and my best friend but I have my secrets. In my opinion it's healthy. I like being a little mysterious, I believe that it makes people more attracted to each other when they don't talk about absolutely everything.
But of course I don't hide anything important from him and he knows me better than anyone else.

Werbung:
I have had relationships where you simply cannot tell your spouse every little thing or the relationship would simply fall apart. I think in a setting of romance, some things are better left unsaid. I think that romance is sort of an illusion, and you kind of have to keep that up a little bit with certain people, until the two of you become so comfortable with one another that the illusion can fade.

But having said that, there are just certain things that you can't tell your spouse. Some things are better left reserved for your siblings and friends.

Back