• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you always confide in your spouse?

Mom4ever

Do you always tell your spouse or boyfriend everything? Or, do you keep some things secret? If your best friend was having an affair, would you tell your partner or keep that a secret? How much is too much truth to be telling to the man you love?

Werbung:
I tell my boy anything and everything, even if he could not care less. I don't have anything secret from him because I'm scared he'd start to lose trust in me. I tell him my business, and others business. I can trust him with my life, so he won't shatter my trust.

I always tell everything to my husband. At first, I am afraid to tell him about everything but little by little I am confident to tell him everything and anything I do. I am bad, yes, I even tell him the story of a friend. But if it is really confidential and a friend ask me not to tell anybody, I guess there is an exemption but as much as possible I don't want to keep secret with my husband.

I always tell everything to my husband. At first, I am afraid to tell him about everything but little by little I am confident to tell him everything and anything I do. I am bad, yes, I even tell him the story of a friend. But if it is really confidential and a friend ask me not to tell anybody, I guess there is an exemption but as much as possible I don't want to keep secret with my husband.

When spouses hide little things, it's just so easy to hide big things. It's always best to be candid with one's partner, even if what you are saying is not what they want to hear. Honesty really is the best policy, for the long term health of the relationship.

Sometimes, in order to protect your relationship you would rather keep things from your significant other. Minor things that might start a fire. I first weigh things, if I tell him this, how will he reacts? It may be nothing to me but he might find it offensive...

I think of my partner as my best friend, before I think of him as anything or anyone else. We both confide in each other, and it's an aspect of our relationship that I truly appreciate :) .

Do you always tell your spouse or boyfriend everything? Or, do you keep some things secret? If your best friend was having an affair, would you tell your partner or keep that a secret? How much is too much truth to be telling to the man you love?

Oh we talk about all things. We don't really keep anything from each other, not to my knowledge that is.:D

I tell my boy anything and everything, even if he could not care less. I don't have anything secret from him because I'm scared he'd start to lose trust in me. I tell him my business, and others business. I can trust him with my life, so he won't shatter my trust.

It's nice to know you have such a trusting relationship with your boyfriend. It's good to have someone
so trustworthy in your life. I have the same trusting relationship with my own husband. We don't always agree on things, but we do talk it out and keep the lines of communication open and that's what keeps our relationship strong and healthy.

I tell my husband everything and he tells me everything. We don't have anything to hide from each other, so we shouldn't be afraid to tell each other things. Trust is important in a marriage.

I tell my husband just about everything. There are times where I don't tell him I went somewhere because he worries about me too much as it is & I don't want him freaking out anymore than he already does. I always tell someone where I'm going though so its not like I disappear for a few hours with no one able to contact me.

I tell him everything just because I'm really talkative and that's just how I am lol....I'm sure at some point in the future there might be something I choose not to tell him (he probably does that with me now lol). As long as it doesn't directly affect the other person then I don't think you have to tell them. In fact, too much sharing could backfire...you always need to keep a little "mystery" going in a relationship, otherwise you get bored.

I'm the same way, very talkative and many times i say WAY too much. My best friend is a guy and i talk way too much with him too. It's a habit that i really need to break cause many times those extra things said can be held against you.

Werbung:
I used to tell him everything. Then I learned the hard way that it is NOT a good idea. He is the kind of guy that will through a mistake you made 8 years ago in your face every chance he gets. So, now I am VERY careful on what I say to him. I still tell him things and as soon as it comes out of my mouth, I am like dayum what did I just do to myself.

Back