• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are you too picky?

You know what you want and what you don't want in a relationship, and there's nothing wrong with that! You're right to think of your family before thinking about being in a relationship, and you definitely don't want to be with somebody who doesn't make you happy. It's not being picky. It's being honest.

Werbung:
I'm very picky and I think it's a good thing. I deserve the best. Every girl does. It's natural that many men want to date us - we have to choose what is the best for us. I won't go out with a guy only because he wants me to. I want to be happy. And I wouldn't be happy in a relationship with a man whom I'm unable to admire.

Werbung:
I believe we are all entitled to having all sorts of standards, we have all the right to be picky and pick whatever is the best for us! I mean, I'd NOT let my daughter to date a drug addict good for nothing out of fear of what people will say I'm a very picky mother with a lot prejudice.

We as women have the right to choose and see what's the best for us, settling for a jerk is not a good choice! We women need to reject the guys that aren't good for us, no matter what the others say. After all those judging folks won't have to deal with that guy, but if you pick that bad guy you will... and where those judging folk will be? NO WHERE to be found, I assure you.

Back