• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Would Your Rather....???

Skydiving! I'm really not interested in bungee jumping, but I could see myself skydiving if the situation ever arose.

Would you rather be cheated on and deal with all the pain of betrayal, etc.....or cheat on someone, and live with the guilt and pain of hurting someone else for the rest of your life?

Oh sure, I get stuck with this one. LOL

I would rather be cheated on to learn from that experience so that I can become more mature and gain more wisdom.

Would you rather live next to the shore of a beach or live in the mountains?

Werbung:
Does it count that I live in Vancouver where it's a beach surrounded by mountains? Kind of the best of both worlds, lol. If I had to choose one, I'd rather live near mountains, but not actually on top of them. It gets too cold...been there, done that, I'll pass.

Would you rather.... have a normal, medium period for 11 days every month, or a really heavy, awful one for only 3 days every month?

Really heavy awful one for only 3 days. I'd rather get it all over at once then half it for 11 freaking days! I'd kill myself :)

Would you rather have a penis coming out of your back or a vagina on your chest?

OMG that's the silliest thing I've ever heard. I think I will go with the penis. I would just learn to pee backwards.

Would you rather have the flu or chicken pox?

Be on Jerry Springer, the show can be quite entertaining-tho I probably wouldn't like the reason I was there lol :)

Would you rather go hiking with your enemy or be fighting with your best friend?

I would rather be fighting with my best friend.She is a gem and she will forgive me for anything I have done to be fighting with her.
QUESTION:
Would you rather never talk or never hear again?

I would rather never talk again.

Would you rather find your dream job or be independently wealth?

Bus! I love the long ride instead of the quick one offered by the train.

Would you rather have a one-time circumcision or a monthly period?

Monthly period. It's not that bad. No cutting for me.

Be a telemarketer or trash collector?

I would much rather real sugar. I don't like "fake" products most times. Real sugar has a better taste as well.

hm.. Let's break out a little immaturity and go for super powers. ;)
Would you rather have xray vision or be able to read minds?

Werbung:
x-ray vision. Reading minds would be way too much for me to handle.

Would you rather be forced to move to a different city/country every month, or be forced to stay in one place for the rest of your life?

Back