• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

When Was The Last Time You....

Fifty Shades of Grey. I was taking a flight home from California to Pennsylvania and needed something to read. It was the only book that was somewhat affordable at the airport.

When was the last time you actually called someone instead of texted?

Werbung:
I called my dad a few days ago...........

When was the last time you listened to an album all the way through?

I called my dad a few days ago...........

When was the last time you listened to an album all the way through?
Yesterday. I listen to full albums all the time in my room and car. :)

When was the last time you went on a date?

I've never flipped someone off. Not that I can remember at least. ;)

When was the last time you went cycling?

We went out for dinner last week. It is the first time we have had a chance to spend quality time alone in a longer period of time than I can remember. We went to the new Texas Longhorn Steak House that opened up down the road recently. I can't say I was overly impressed, but I was grateful to spend some time with my hubby. It was a great night. I can't remember the last time we laughed so hard and had such a great time together.

When is the last time you connected and bonded with someone you care about at a very deep level?

Some weeks ago when I was with my boyfriend, we had a very special moment when I got really sick. We were lying on bed, I was feeling terrible, but he was by my side all that time. It was so sweet! Probably one of the sweetest moments in our relationship. When I started to feel better we actually spoke about our feelings, and I told him about a very bad experience I had that really affected me. I cried, he cried... it was such a nice moment, and I just can't wait to be with him again :cry::cry::cry:

When was the last time you traveled abroad?

Awh that's so lovely Trellum :)

The last time I went abroad was last month, to the caribbean for 3 weeks! It was stunning!

When was the last time you you stepped outside your comfort zone? and acted with bravery?

Awh that's so lovely Trellum :)

The last time I went abroad was last month, to the caribbean for 3 weeks! It was stunning!

When was the last time you you stepped outside your comfort zone? and acted with bravery?

I killed a really big spider the other day... that counts, right?

When was the last time you went a night without brushing your teeth before bed?

I killed a really big spider the other day... that counts, right?

When was the last time you went a night without brushing your teeth before bed?

Ahhh, last night! It's bad but my excuse is that last night I did something to my neck. I was putting on my PJ's after a shower and then I heard something pop and couldn't move because of the pain. I got some pain killers and just got into bed. Although, I could barely sleep. So that's my excuse ahah.....

When was the last time you felt so happy and content with your life?

Werbung:
Back