• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's your worst Xmas present ever?

Snowbaby

What was the worst Christmas present u ever got?

Socks? Ooooh I know, an electrical kitchen appliance form ur partner? Was that a hint :eek: tsk!! Shame on them!!! Or was it a multi coloured psychadelic jumper ur gran knitted for u?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Werbung:
Hey... :angry: dont bag my jumper :grin:
I got.....wait for it.......it's kinda really bad......suspense is terrifyingly good here...... :/ I got a frame...with my name written in it....and underneath......a thing that said "Jenna - Arabic for a small bird" :eek: geee....uh.....thanks Nan ;)

hmm it would have to be when I got .... a broken toy "It was my brothers ideal of a good gift
<
"

Originally i thought it was this bright pair of neon orange socks..... BUT I LOVE THEM NOW
<

when i was a kid my parents every year bought me slippers.... not nice slippers but the type covering the whole foot with a band of fur on the front..... yuk. strangly enough i never wear slippers now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Christina @ Nov 29 2006, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My worst presents were ones that weren't even mine. I recieved a bunch of boy presents....because my mom mixed them all up
<
[/b]

<
that's funny .... what'd your brother get?

Mine was this Fuchsia blouse that was too big, fit wrong and had SHOULDER PADS that my mom bought me a few years ago. It was terrible, I don't know why she could even think I'd like it.

I don't even wear pink! And shoulder pads on anything are just wrong.

When I was little I got an ant farm from my aunt. I was polite to my aunt, but once we got home, I shook it with hate and begged my parents to return it. We exchanged it at the store for something else, thankfully.

My boyfriend comes from a Harley Davidson obsessed family (his middle name is Harley!). I'm more of a car person, you wouldn't catch me dead on a bike, least of all a Harley because I know a lot of people who have bought them and found them to be unreliable pieces of trash. Anyway, last year for Christmas, his dad gave me.... A Harley Davidson shirt :mellow: I've never worn it, but my boyfriend does :lol:

Werbung:
My WORST Xmas present was................................................................. a school assignment from my teacher!

:princesspyro: I RIPPED IT INTO SHREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hissyfit: then i got an F-!

Back