• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's Your Fave Piece Of Fitness Equipment?

Snowbaby

Do you have any fitness equpiment in your home? If so what's your favourite and why? Do you think they help?

I've not got anything, but I'm looking to buy a mini- stepper.

like this one

Werbung:
I own a small weights set with a number of different weighted dumbells and one of the big bar thingys with weights that you screw on either end.
My biggest set of dumbells are my two 10kgs ones, now they give u a real work out!

Using 2 and 3 kg ones are great to just keep fit and trim, but 5kgs and above are what you want to be using to put on muscle although I doubt many of you beautiful ladies here would want to be putting on a lot of muscle.

Combine these weights with some sit-ups, push-ups, running/walking and some cycling and I gurantee you will be nice and fit.
<

Originally posted by Princess Pyro@Jul 15 2005, 02:50 PM
i like my exercise ball, but i love my boxing bag. i do Karate, so it is excellent for practising with
<
cool i do karate. although i havent been for so long. i stopped going shortly after i got pregnant. i intend to go back when lily is a little older. i cant just yett cause im still breastfeeding and she wont take a bottle.

i dont hvae any equipment but i enjoy doing my karte ruitines when i have spare time

I like the stepper at the gym and the rower.
At home i have got four khai bo dvd's a trampoline, ankle weights, skipping rope think thats about it but dont use them often because kids are always around and i won't train at home when phil is here
<

oh and one of those swivel board things for your abs lol

Originally posted by Quetzlco@Jul 15 2005, 05:34 PM
although I doubt many of you beautiful ladies here would want to be putting on a lot of muscle.

Combine these weights with some sit-ups, push-ups, running/walking and some cycling and I gurantee you will be nice and fit.
<
OKay a) he called us all beautiful ladies!!!!
<

and b) he's soooo right...he is very fit and he can even do those push up's where you jump and clap in between!!!!
<

*does a happy dance for Divad!*
<

I dance every week so I guess my fav. piece of exercise equipment would be the floor!
<

Werbung:
Originally posted by Homestar+Jul 15 2005, 07:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Homestar @ Jul 15 2005, 07:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Princess Pyro
@Jul 15 2005, 02:50 PM
i like my exercise ball, but i love my boxing bag. i do Karate, so it is excellent for practising with 
<
cool i do karate. although i havent been for so long. i stopped going shortly after i got pregnant. i intend to go back when lily is a little older. i cant just yett cause im still breastfeeding and she wont take a bottle.

i dont hvae any equipment but i enjoy doing my karte ruitines when i have spare time [/b]
what form of karate did you do? i do Go-Kan-Ryu, which is a form that started right here in australia (i've actually trained with the guy who started it
<
)

Back