• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's Happening With Us?

glamorousz

<span style="color:#FF00FF"><div align=\'center\'>
Hi
<
.. I Need A Lilttle Bit Of Advice From Everyone If Possible. I'm Really Scared Of My Relationship At The Moment.. I Have Been Goin' Out With My Boyfriend For About A Year & 1 Month.. Well I Really Dont Know How To Explain Our Situation.. Were Very Much Happy & Inlove For The Last Year We Been Together But Last Month We Fight For Almost Everyday.. I Know Fighting Is Not That Bad It Really Comes With The Relationship.. But Actually Sometimes I'm The One Who Starts Our Stupid Fight
<
I Know I Really Feel Bad About It After The Say Something To Him Bad.. I Love Him So Much And I'd Do Anything For Him But I'm Really Confuse! Why Am I Doing This To Him? He Says That My Attitude Changed For Some Reason.. But I Didn't Changed Or What So Ever! I Just Get At Him If He Didn't Do The Right Thing I Admit I Make Our Little Stupid Fight Become The Trigger Of Our Relationship..

I Realised What I Have Done Was Wrong! So I Had A Long Talk With Him Last Week.. And We Sorted Things Out But I Still Feel Something Wrong With Me.. There Is Nothing Wrong With My Man I Know That Cause I Love Him To Death & I Believe He Loves Me More.. I Don't Wanna Lose Him Or End Up Being Alone Because Of My Stupid Attitude Please Tell Me What To Do..
<
Thanks

</div></span>

Werbung:
Hey as you have said fighting comes normal. What I would do is talk to him about it because you need to sort this out its great to see how long your relationship has lasted. And its probably that you have been together a long time that you can argue at random things. It takes me a month and then I argue so what I would do is talk to him about it good luck.

Werbung:
Hi there,
Can I be really rude and ask how old you are? I am not being patronising or anything like that. Just that when you are young your expectations of a relationship can be very confusing.

Back