• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What makes you cringe...

Snowbaby

You know that HORRIBLE feeling when someone scratches their nails down a blackboard - it make you cringe, makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end?

What makes you feel like that??</span>

<span style="color:mediumblue">Ok, for me, it's the feel of dry cotton wool. OMG it makes me cringe so much, even thinking about it makes me go all funny and makes teeth grind together and EWWWWWWWW

It's utterly disgusting, I just can't bare to touch it. Wet it and YEY it's fine!!!

Wierd huh!!!
<

Werbung:
i cringe when a knife or fork slide across the plate and make that shrieking noise... aaaaaargh the thought of it!

I watched this anime (japanese-style cartoons. Yes, I am a bit of a geek) a while ago called Please Teacher. And the woman in it was an alien (don't ask). What make me cringe EVERY time was how she would say "This is priority 1!" And, goodness gracious me, she said it alot. It was horrible. Though the anime itself wasn't too bad. Just all that "This is priority 1!" *cringe*

Cotton wool in mouth, after you go to dentist and have a tooth out as if that is not bad enuff the put a big lump of cottonwool in your mouth to make it stop bleedin
<
makes me gag
<

When Abi puts her blanket in her mouth that all i can think about and i start again
<

Charlotte
<

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Apr 25 2005, 08:32 AM
Ok, for me, it's the feel of dry cotton wool. OMG it makes me cringe so much, even thinking about it makes me go all funny and makes teeth grind together and EWWWWWWWW

It's utterly disgusting, I just can't bare to touch it. Wet it and YEY it's fine!!!

Wierd huh!!!
<
ditto Snowy!
I also hate the feeling of cooking flour...
*its exactly the same feeling as when you touch cotton wool*
eeeeeeeeeeeeekey
<
to the cotton wool and to the flour
<
<
<

nails down a black board too!

Oh the worst has to be eating liver and especially kidneys! The texture and taste is revolting! Thinking about it makes me gag.

Nails down the black board, and my kids when they decide to out do each other in a high pitched screaming match.
<

OMG ! where do I start......

People who slurp their tea/coffee

People who bite their fork *shudder*

People who snort really loudly

Hair in the plughole *bokes*

and probably lots more but it's late and I can't think straight
<

Mentions of the "brilliance" of reality television. No offense to anyone who adores this stuff but it just rubs me the wrong way.
"Did you watch Rebel Billionaire last night?! It was soooo cool!"
"*cringe*"

Werbung:
Back