• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Kind Of Guy Do You Like?

What kind of guy do you prefer?

• Goth/Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Military

• Nerd

• Metrosexual

• Surfie

• Total voters
Werbung:
I voted Military but you didnt have what man I like ~ I like greasy mechanics
<

Originally posted by HertsLady@May 17 2005, 01:51 PM
I voted Military but you didnt have what man I like ~ I like greasy mechanics
<
I used to be a greasy mechanic... well i still do mechanics but not as an occupation now "dawns his overalls and rolls about in some oil and grease.

Pffft they aint real bikers a real biker wears a pair of jeans and their black leather jacket... the full leathers are just posers or wanna be superbike racers

Notice, all us mums put military.

There must be a theory for why we did it.

<

Well you all put military because.. its the thought of a man in a uniform sweeping you off your feet and giving you a better life.. when in reality you become nothing more than a lonely barracks wife that goes about whinging all day about how bad they are treated and how they wish they never got married to a soldier. Don't get me wrong some women probably enjoy a break from there partner and stuff... but not for the amount of times they go away for.. and while they are away with there military buddies depending on where they get posted your either worrying or just thinking about how they will be out getting drunk every night and coming home and peeing the bed from the large consumption of alcohol
<

Anyhoo hope this has enlightened you ladies
<
<

Werbung:
None of those options are ones I would single out...he would have to be someone like me, who fits a little bit in a lot of catagories...

Back