• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Is The Last Thing You Bought?

Werbung:
I bought a pair of black combat boots for my cousin as she really wanted them for Christmas. I hope really hope she likes them! There were just so many different styles lol...

Volumes 4 and 5 of Air Gear. Gosh this manga is amazing but it's so hard to come across.... >.<

Well, my grandma sent me a gift card to Dillards and surprisingly, I was able to find something. Not surprisingly, it cost more than I had my gift card. But, it was a longer cardigan-type sweater that tied in the front. Very cute. My amazing husband insisted that we still buy it, despite the price gap.

The last thing that I bought was online, and it was actually two days. I purchased a black lace dress from Tobi's. It was inexpensive and very cute so I figured why not make this little purchase prior to starting working. I am anticipating its arrival any day now. It is my first time making at purchase at that online store, and I can't wait to see how it looks in person. I love shopping online.

The last thing I bought is a beige sweater with lace details. I fell in love with it when I saw it for the first time last year but it was too expensive for me back then. Yesterday I was able to buy it 50% off:D . It makes me very happy:D

Hmmm... The very last thing I purchased was probably groceries. It seems as though I spend most of my money on groceries. I guess that's what feeding 4 people plus a large breed dog will do to your wallet. The last thing I bought otherwise was some liquid bandaid for my dog. Another not so fun item. Oh well. :)

The last thing I brought was a rose gold necklace which I bid for online. Thankfully no one else bid (it was the middle of the night) and I scored myself a bargain. :) Yes, I have an online shopping addiction ha ha.

Werbung:
I bought a new air of really dark blue jeans yesterday, they were really cheap, but are really pretty and look great on me. I also bought a pair of green pants, they are very comfy and love their green emerald color :) They were really cheap as well, just $8. So I couldn't just leave them there. I have financial issues right now, but I really needed a new pair of jeans :p I don't regret buying them! It's great to find the things you need on sale :)

Back