• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What do you like most about being a girl?

Cecille

For me, I think it would be the privilege to dress up and wear make-up. I mean, it's fun right? And also fashionable so keep it up ladies! :p

Also, the ability to bear a child and be a mother is such a precious gift, for me, from God. I never ever will regret that I became a mom 'cause I really believe that this is my purpose in life.

How about you sistahs? :D

Werbung:
Not sure how to put this into words, but I love how strong we women are. Maybe we can't all lift 500 pounds on our first try, but as girls we were given the strength, maybe not directly, but we can do anything that we try.

Not sure how to put this into words, but I love how strong we women are. Maybe we can't all lift 500 pounds on our first try, but as girls we were given the strength, maybe not directly, but we can do anything that we try.

Right! I have proven this fact to be true to my mom and myself. My mom raised us (10 of us) all by herself. In fact, some of my siblings are still living with her. And I truly applaud her for that. She is the most persevere and strong person that I know.

Well I guess I just inherited those traits. And if ever I would be in the same situation (knock on wood), I would definitely imitate how devoted and patient she was. :)

I saw a wonderful post about this on facebook which is self explanatory and can describe how I feel about this topic way better than I could :)

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she
told him.
"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said, "When I made the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,

yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Credit: ‎999,999,999 people (facebook)

It was nice to be a girl since we get better and better through time like being able to become whoever we wants. Become more responsible specially on taking care of the family. And become wiser as we faced life's struggles. ;)
We don't usually go get a bear when things do not work and thinks it will solve the problem. Lol

Well, what I love being a girl is having a lot of clothes to choose from, and being playful with the hair, putting some ribbons or whatsoever.. :) And it is okay if we held hands with our friends, and many more! :)

What I like most about being a girl is having the ability to simply be me. To have fun with clothing, accessories, hairstyles and make-up. To have the ability to carry a baby to term, to experience being with a man, to simply one day grow into a woman.:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Different shoes, makeup and just the whole fashion sense. I agree with Lee11 about just being me haha. We get more stuff and everything we have is just so pretty. I mean when we are young are toys are so much better and you can always shop for a girl everything is pink haha. This is what I like most about being a girl, the fact that we can carry babies and just have a huge sense of fashion and decor. :)

Back