• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What did/do you crave?

justontime

I have heard some very strange stories about cravings during pregnancy. What did you crave? For me it was ice, I constantly ate ice cubes.

Werbung:
For me it was liver and bacon, I couldn't eat liver while I was pregnant but I longed for liver and bacon every day.

I craved fruit with chilli power, lime and salt. All day, every day I would be eating oranges, watermelon, cucumbers etc... with lots of chilli mmmm yummm LOL.

I only craved things in the beginning of my pregnancy and it was McDonald's fries dipped in their vanilla ice cream cone. I didn't even know I was pregnant at the time and my boyfriend thought it was so weird that I ate that for dinner for days and days. Later when we found out I was pregnant, it all made sense.

During my pregnancy, I crave the Jollibee hot fudge, I mean the chocolate not quite with the ice cream. I eat it like 3 times a day. Morning before going to work, lunch break and after dinner. When my baby girl was born, she has this round black mark on her left arm.

I craved coffee, but I think only because I couldn't have it. What I did crave and could have was ice cream, any kind at any time of the day.

With all of my pregnancies I had alot of weird cravings lol some where very bad and some quite good. The ones that I thought where pretty bad was with my first I had a huge craving for anything salty it could have been salted crisps or peanuts which really wasn't good, my mum has the same with me she had a huge craving for salted peanuts and she put it down to the amount of water she was carrying which was the same for me when I was carrying my first, also with my first I had a huge craving for vanilla ice cream. With my second I had a huge craving for strawberries, now my daughter loves them so much too. My 3rd and 4th I had cravings for ice cream, cheese and salty things again.

When I was pregnant with my daughter I craved Lucky Charms and Mashed Potatoes from a chicken place where I live. Not at the same time though. I could eat a large box of Lucky Charms in just a day or two because that would be all I would eat.

I craved milk a lot when I was pregnant with my son. There were nights that I could not sleep because I would crave a glass of milk so badly and we would be out. I also craved Lucky Charms with him but not as badly.

With both of my pregnancies, I have not been able to eat or prepare hamburger meat! I am not sure why but hamburger meat is just gross to me when I am pregnant.

When I was pregnant I craved tomatoes, for some strange reason, they had to be big and I ate them like apples! but the funny thing was when my daughter was born she became alergic to them and the Dr advised me to stay clear of them for a while and try her again which I did and she now loves them :)

My mother said she craved liver when I was in her womb. I have a little birth mark on my forehead that looks like liver The weird thing is, I do not like liver. I have never eaten it and I really do not want to try.

The one thing I craved a lot with my second pregnancy was apple dumplings. I could not get enough of them. Thank goodness my Mother didn't mind making them and sending them over. With my first pregnancy it was cow tails. Not just your regular cow tails but these apple ones. They were not easy to find either.

Werbung:
Back