• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Dot

I am planning on getting a nice bottle of red wine and am going to play on xbox and flirt outrageously
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
Im heading up to Edinburgh for the weekend...we are starting out tomorrow morning and stopping in York on way up for the night and then go onto Scotland Sunday morning and come home Weds morning...and I can't wait xxx

Well I have the weekend off work............YAY so I also intend to celebrate with a bottle of wine.....ooooooooh lookie! I already started
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
am going to play on xbox and flirt outrageously[/b]

<
Keeps Subby away from X-Box live
<

Aggie? we gonna be watching MH live .......... you better wave to the camera so we can see you
<
(pssssssssssst remember to pinch Karls butt
<
)

How long does it take to travel to Scotland Aggie? Are you going to see Most Haunted?

Thistle, I ended up working late therefore didn't get the wine I did however have some Amaretto and I did flirt outrageously while playing on the box.

It was so fun, am planning on doing it again tonight!
<
<
<

awwwwwwwwwwww bad work,

Well.......I got a big duckie for dinner tonight so we having a nice dinner with roast potatoes and veggies and plum sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. And of course there shall be wine
<

omg, it has been years since I've had roast duck. I love it.

*makes note to buy red wine*

Joey's going to his dad's today and I will pick him up tomorrow and take him to the Royal Ontario Museum to see the mummy exhibit. Then we go home to carve his pumpkins.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dot @ Oct 28 2006, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ms Lou-Lou-Belle![/b]
That's what I call thisty
<

I went to the hobbycraft fayre in the Glasgow SECC today. I kinda spent lots of pennies on nice card making stuff YEY!!!
<

But I have felt sick all day, am so tired, headache and I think I now have the cold *achooooo*

<

I've done bugger all today
<

My lo is at his grans and dp is at work.

I'm bored
<

I've done bugger all today
<

My lo is at his grans and dp is at work.

I'm bored
<

oops!

A bottle of red wine would be mighty nice during this rainy cold weather.... while I'm spending my weekend applying for a new job.
<

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm duckie was lufferly
<

well today I plan to completely gut the bedroom, it always gets neglected as it's the only room that no one sees apart from me and subby and it's a state
<

but other than that I'm gonna have a lazy day lol and OOOOOOOOOOOOH MH is on tonight isn't it? I shall watch it and try to spot Aggie
<
cos I was gonna try and go up to Edinburgh today and meet up for coffee but no can do
<
<

Werbung:
well on friday night im goin out with the girls from work, ive paid £25 quid to have a 3 course meal with them, see a show at the hotel (Grease
<
) and theres a disco after
<
so should be a laugh
<

Back