• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Video Gaming

Subby

Ok, I assume this goes in this section.

I am a video gaming addict. Yes, and a geek to boot. I play XBOX games every time I have a few minutes spare, and now find myself addicted to Final Fantasy 11 online.

Are you in the same boat? Do you enjoy playing video games?

Werbung:
Hubby is an addict, he likes PS2 and Xbox 360. I think I go as far as to play Sims
<

yes I blame dot. I find myself playing with her for hours on end.

.... I went to bed at 7am this morning
<

That is awsome!

Dot... I've been too tired to play today, but im going to be early... and getting up early... so I might catch you guys again if im lucky lol

lol...gaming fever.

We have to get back to East (or was it West) Sar. anyway, 'cause we forgot to save our homepoint closer to Windurst.

Pffft.

Sorry i missed today, I was too tired from yesterday... so I slept through lol
Our time zone difference sucks.

My husband Travis is a HUGE gamer. He played World of Warcraft (which is a multi player online game) for, i'm not kidding here, 8+ hours a day. And he worked all day as well. (to me that was a little excessive). Now he has quit playing that because he felt like the game was ruling his life and damaging our marriage (which it was due to how long he would play). Now he just plays sports games and any other game that isn't multi player.

I play the sims 2 and while I really like the game, I don't play it all that often. Every now and then I play for like a week straight then I go months without playing it at all. lol!
<

Werbung:
Back