• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Very Big Problem

Sezza

ok so i have this HUGE problem. after hving Lily i went on the pill but it caused alot of problems to i decided to get an implant. but i had to stop tking the pill and wait little while before getting the implant. the only thing is now i havent had my period for like 6 weeks
<
. do you thing this could mean what i think it does?
<
i m so scared i dont think i am ready for another baby just now i mean lilyy is only 5 months old. i know i should hve been more careful god im stupid
<
HELP

Werbung:
Don't get yourself all worked up, instead of worrying yourself just get a test and check you will proberly start instantly
<

It may just be your hormones all over the place after having lilly, mine still are and Abi is nine months oldsometimes I don't have any for a couple of months then I have two in one month
<

Hope you are ok try not to panic
<

Originally posted by fastchaz36@Aug 2 2005, 01:58 PM
Don't get yourself all worked up, instead of worrying yourself just get a test and check you will proberly start instantly
<

It may just be your hormones all over the place after having lilly, mine still are and Abi is nine months oldsometimes I don't have any for a couple of months then I have two in one month
<

Hope you are ok try not to panic
<
<
thanks chaz

Sweetie, chaz is right, the more you worry, the more effect that has on your body, and the more delayed things are
<

I strongly suggest you make a visit to your doctor. Can you remember being told about side effects? Can you remember the name of the implant? You could look it up on Google.

This may be a very normal side effect of it.... delay or stopping of periods. I'm not sayin it is, but it could be.

To ease your mind, visit your doctor.
<

Yeah hun, the girls are right, dont freak yourself out too much before finding out for sure..god knows i learned from THAT one lol
<

<
Get to your doctor quick smart and do as Snowy says, ask him to run by the side effects of the implant with you, the good and the bad...

<
most of all dont stress too much!
<
Jen xxx

i have a doctors appoinment for monday so im going to talk to him. i hvent got the implnt in yet thats the thing. i had to wait for the right day in my cycle but i havent got my period yet. im going to by a preg test on friday so i will let you guys know what happens thanks for all your support dont know what i would do without you guys to talk to

Awww sweetie, you're most welcome. Can I ask you to do one thing though?? As difficult as it is, push all this aside, put it to the very back of your mind, and spend loads of time having fun with baby Lily, and sure as beans, I bet you come on just when you least expect it.

Do you have any pre-menstrual symptoms? Sore boobs, tiredness, tummy cramps etc? I bet you come on and then you curse it all
<

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Aug 3 2005, 12:04 AM
Awww sweetie, you're most welcome. Can I ask you to do one thing though?? As difficult as it is, push all this aside, put it to the very back of your mind, and spend loads of time having fun with baby Lily, and sure as beans, I bet you come on just when you least expect it.

Do you have any pre-menstrual symptoms? Sore boobs, tiredness, tummy cramps etc? I bet you come on and then you curse it all
<
yeah most of the time i get weird tummy cramps about 3 days before hand.

once again thankies

I hope you get some answers soon. My period got all screwed up coming off the pill, I agree with the others, just relax and try not to worry and it will come.

<
<
<
IM NOT PREGNANT
<
<
<

wow i can start to relax now. im stil seeing my doctor on monday though.

I love my baby to bits but i dont want another one just now.

Werbung:
Back