• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

useless question of the day

thistle

OK, this is where to post your random questions ........ things that you always wondered about but have no answer.

My first question is specifically for Laurel

Q - How come it's 18 months til your birthday????? don't you get one this year?

<

Werbung:
lol, thats cuz I was being just a bit slow and put 2006 in the generator and am too lazy too go back and fix it. So...when that birthday has been celebrated Ill be 17!
<

What purpose do bogies serve?

I mean they're just so annoying, that dried wee booger stuck to the side of your nostril, and when you try to remove it - with a tissue of course - OMG it hurts and makes you sneeze!!!!!!!!!

What's that all about?!?!

<
i think you spend too much time looking @ boogers Snowy
<

<

why is it that when u have your first birthday you are called one years old yet technically youve been alive for one year and 9 months!?
I know its stupid but ive always thought of it as strange...
*is rambling and will stop now
<

I'll be the one to ask the timeless question: Why are there 8 hot dogs in a pack, but 12 buns in a pack?

Which came first, the chicken or egg?

(Actually, I know the answer, the egg. The question doesn't specify what type of egg.
<
)

Originally posted by Tiddlyjen@Apr 8 2005, 02:08 AM
<
i think you spend too much time looking @ boogers Snowy
<

<

why is it that when u have your first birthday you are called one years old yet technically youve been alive for one year and 9 months!?
I know its stupid but ive always thought of it as strange...
*is rambling and will stop now
<
LOL!!! yup!!

And wow what a great question!!!!

I'll be thinking about that all day now!!!!

Originally posted by Tiddlyjen@Apr 8 2005, 01:08 AM
Well......*puts on teacher's outfit*........the clue is in the question...

BIRTHday. You are celebrating 1 year since your birth
<

*feels smug*

P.S.....I know it still doesn'tfully answer why you are technically 1 year and 9 months old.......but........tough

<

LOL!
Yeah no I know that thisty!!!
It's just it seems stupid to say that you're only one year when you are technically one year and 9 months...
grrrr it gives me the irrits....THE IRRITS I TELL YOU!!! *shakes fist*
long exhasperated sigh....
<

i could answer the chicken and egg one with a really rude joke but dont wanna get kicked off the site so wont tell ya it!!!
<
<

unless someone asks really nicely and promises i wont get barred!!!

Werbung:
Back