• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Unfit "parents"

thistle

I hate to say it but some people just do NOT deserve to have children
<

Last week my sister in law nearly hit a wee boy who was playing in the middle of the road while his so called mother stood less than 10 ft away.......this child is still in nappies and to make it worse the "mother" looked quite un concerned that her child had nearly been killed, needless to say my sister in law got out the car and told her a few home truths.

Yesterday, she looked out of her window to see this same child playing in her garden, she marched straight down to his house in bare feet and had the following conversation...

Karen - "Are you missing someone?
"mother" - "pardon?"
Karen - "I said..are you missing someone?"
"mother" - "no what the f*** you talking about?"
Karen - "no? so why the f*** is YOUR son playing in MY garden when you obviously have no idea where he is?"
"mother" - "don't come to my house and tell me how to raise my son"
Karen - "well someone obviously has to tell you because you haven't got a clue"
"mother" - "f*** you"
Karen - "you are a disgrace and someone should report you to social services"

"mother" slams door in karen's face.

Karen goes home and phones the police, they turn up 45 minutes later and this child who is still basicaly a baby is STILL playing in their garden.......no one has cared enough to come and collect him, so the police pick him up and take him home.

Karen later finds out that this child has been found in the following situations....

1. Playing in another neighbours garden sucking the nozzle of a weed killer container !

2. In another neighbours house fast asleep in one of their childrens beds.

3. Playing in the school grounds at the weekend.....the school CCTV later proved he had been there for 5 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope something is done about this woman, she does not deserve to have this wee boy.

<

Werbung:
That is a disgrace!!!

There's a wee boy... when I say wee, I mean, only just walking.... he plays up the road from us, but ON the roads. Our area is fairly busy and there's a corner shop there so it's a popular bit.

There's a few blocks of flats so he obviously lives up there. But no one cares where he plays
<
it's shocking. There's so many people in the world desparate to have kids and for on reason or another, can't.

Then there are "parents" such as this, who just don't give a damn. I know how easy and quickly it is to lose sight of a wee one... one off situations happen... they are kids afterall. But constant occasions.... it's disgraceful
<

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Jul 7 2005, 12:50 AM
That is a disgrace!!!

There's a wee boy... when I say wee, I mean, only just walking.... he plays up the road from us, but ON the roads. Our area is fairly busy and there's a corner shop there so it's a popular bit.

There's a few blocks of flats so he obviously lives up there. But no one cares where he plays
<
it's shocking. There's so many people in the world desparate to have kids and for on reason or another, can't.

Then there are "parents" such as this, who just don't give a damn. I know how easy and quickly it is to lose sight of a wee one... one off situations happen... they are kids afterall. But constant occasions.... it's disgraceful
<
By the sounds of it this sort of thing happens alot which is discusting. I live in a block of 40 units and there was this one woman who used to send her 3 year old boy outside an leave him out the all day and then he would get told to "f#$% off if he wanted to come inside. i couldnt beleive it. i used to live next door to her and i used to be able to here her hit him i mean come on how hard would you ave to hit a child for the neighbour to her it. people like this have kids and yet my sister in law would love to have a baby and cant. that sux

that is just horrible! i used to know a lady who lived next door to another lady who was just watching her son drown a cat in the birdbath. i'm talking about a toddler btw. and the lady was laughing
<
that lady was not fit to raise a child. and she will be the one complaing about how she doesn't feel safe because here son is 'uncontrollable' and 'dangerous' etc.... i shed a silent tear
<

Werbung:
<
I wopn't even let my kids play on the street Chloe is nearly 5 and Kyle is 3 the go in the backgarden where the gate is bolted and no one can go in or out
I wouldn't dream of letting my kids out especially the weirdo's about
<
wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to them
<

I think people like that should have their kids taken off them they can't really want or love them not to know where they are or what they are doing
<

Back