• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ummmmm...... Can Someone Help Me?

hey i need a problem solved
i was physically assulted by my father he choked me and threw me up against the wall ..........
the next time that he touches me in that manner i was gunna just walk right out of the house because i have a guy friend who would take me in ..... but shuld i just report him if he does it again or no?

Werbung:
<
hey i need a problem solved
i was physically assulted by my father he choked me and threw me up against the wall ..........
<

the next time that he touches me in that manner i was gunna just walk right out of the house because i have a guy friend who would take me in ..... but shuld i just report him if he does it again or no? :umm:

Hi sorry to hear about your situation, is your farther always this way towards you or is just a one off? how old are you ? and is anyone else in the house being abused in anyway that you know of? Reporting him is a good thing to do. if he as not done it before just sit him down and just tell him if he ever does anything like that again you will report him

As your mum said anything about it? like you say if you have got others in the house you don't want to leave them in danger, Tell her what you are feeling she may be able to talk to him as well or support you when you are talking to him so you feel safer

My father was very abusive towards my mother when I was a child, till one day when I was 14 I decided that I had had enough.
<

When he started on my mum I jumped inbetween them he got punched in the face a few times, kicked in the privates and an ironing board lobbed at him because I had just brought it downstairs for my mum, then he pinned me up against the wall, Which is really scary but i managed to get away and gave him another punch to remember
<
He was not a small bloke either he is 6ft 2 weighed about 19 stone it was just that I had been doing karate for 7 years so this is what i had trained for for so long

Anway this was the last straw for my mum, the next day when he went out my mum got me, my sister and my brother dressed and took us to the police station we went into a hotel for a few days until my dad moved out

The cheeky bugger tried to get me done for GBH, but he didn't get that far lol
<

You are not the only one that this happens too but it should never happen in the first place
<

If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me i'm usually around most of the day
<

Heya xxnew flame burningxx

Can I start out by asking you not to post the same topic twice but in different areas of the forum please? And also, if someone doesn't reply within 20 minutes, it doesn't mean no one will reply. This is, afterall, a message board and not a chatroom - instant replies are uncommon. Just have patience my dear!!

Ok. None of what has happened or what is happening to you, is your fault. You are the child, he is the adult, he knows it's wrong!!! Do not EVER EVER think you have done wrong.

My advice to you would be to try and talk to a teacher at school. There's bound to be one of your teachers that you like and feel you can trust? Tell this teacher what is or has happened, and ask them for advice on how to handle the situation.

To cope with this, I personally believe you need someone in your "real life" to offer you the shoulder to lean on, that you so badly need. It's all very well for us to say you can do this, this or this, but actually doing it is entirely different. It's not easy, let's be honest. But this is why I think you need to talk to someone in person.

<

ok sorry i am new in this so i didnt realize and my other problem is that my dad told me and my mom that it was an accident but when he choked me he didnt let go llike he accidentally did it he kept holding on. My mom believes him and i cant convince her taht it wasnt an accident and my dad has had a history of anger problems like when i was 8 or 9 i remember him throwing a computer chair at my mother because he couldnt find the remote. and a month ago he punched a hole in the wall.
<
<

but if he ever touches me again im reporting him.
I would run away but i sont want to leave him here wiht my mom and 2 little sisters because besides my dad im the strongest in the house and im turning 14 in november. But im drawing the line at my mom and sisters he can abuse me all that he wants but im drawing the line at them. sure i hope that he doesnt but i would rather him hurt me who is more capable of withstanding the force of his blows rather than my mom or my younger sisters{ im saying this because they are weaker emotionaly and physically}. i thank you for ur help that's a problem that i needed help with thank you u dont know how much taht means to me

Sweetie, just remember that everyone has the right to say "no". ok? YOU have the right to say "no".

And it's not ok for him to hurt any of you. I do understad that you are trying to protect your family, but if he does hurt you in any way again, please talk to a teacher who you trust ok?

*big huge cuddly hugs*
<

I really hope you are getting it sorted hun and it is not happening anymore...I know what it is like to be abused.

My ex husband was fine when we first met...then we moved in together,thats when the beatings statred.

I used to get beaten up every day and he almost killed me a couple of times.I lived with this for 11 1/2 years as I was not strong(emotionally) enough to do something about it.

I had to put up with the physical abuse,but also the emotional side of it as well.He used to put me down and say how usless and what a rubbish person I was and ?I believed him.

I wasted al those years of my life not doing soething,but one day I had enough of everything(there was a lot more being done to me and that he was doing,but I won't go into that)and filed for a divorce and put our house on the market and told him to get out of my life...I am now married to a fantastic guy and living my life.

Well done ACG some people never get out of it and just assume every bloke treats people like that behind doors I did for a while when I got mith my ex he was fine till I was pregnant then it was like he got me were he wanted
I put up with it for nearly 5 years my first proper relationship its not one I want to remember
I did an exchange with the woman who use to live in this house
I go to see my old neighbour some times and the woman invited me into my old house I stood at the door and could not even step thru the door its like all of the bad memories came flooding back, had nightmares for about a month that i was back with him and everything was the same again
<
it was horrid
<

Originally posted by fastchaz36@Jul 29 2005, 12:59 PM
Well done ACG some people never get out of it and just assume every bloke treats people like that behind doors I did for a while when I got mith my ex he was fine till I was pregnant then it was like he got me were he wanted
I put up with it for nearly 5 years my first proper relationship its not one I want to remember
I did an exchange with the woman who use to live in this house
I go to see my old neighbour some times and the woman invited me into my old house I stood at the door and could not even step thru the door its like all of the bad memories came flooding back, had nightmares for about a month that i was back with him and everything was the same again
<
it was horrid
<
1.gif
You should never have nightmares hun...noone deserves to go through anything like that...even men can be abused in their own homes by their other halves...its just a total powertrip by the person that dishes out the abuse because they are not happy about themselves and they feel weak and so have to prove to themselves that they are not weak,but tough..well my ex found out that after I took all my power back from him...I was stronger(not strength wise)then he will ever be.

If anyone needs to talk about their experiences,please feel free to pm me...I have no problems talking about it as it does not effect me anymore as I realised if I let it,then my ex will still have control over me and there is no way Im letting him have that pleasure...that is for me now.

Love to you all.xxxxxx

Werbung:
Back