• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Uk Recalls Foods With Illegal Dyes

Snowbaby

Tesco has recalled its own-brand 130g barbecue flavoured rice cakes because illegal dyes Sudan I and Para Red were found in the foods, according to the news released on April 29 on www.food.gov.uk

On the same day, Bart Spices Ltd was recalling its own brand ground paprika and Co-op brand ground paprika because the illegal dye Para Red contaminated the foods.

Use of both Sudan I and Para Red dyes in foods are illegal under the 1995 Colours in Food Regulations 1995. Animal tests showed Sudan I is a genotoxic carcinogen.

Para Red is chemically similar to Sudan I. There is not much safety data available for the dye, Para Red should be assumed to be a genotoxic carcinogen.

Source

Werbung:
<
It is going to be ages before they get every thing back that has the dye in.

We should all sue for anxity and possible cause of cancerous cells in our bodies.. they always go on about how they dont know what really causes cancer but they say that these foods can cause it.. and everyone has been eating these sorts foods for years so basicly we are all screwed (Watches the large increase in people getting checked out for any signs of cancer)

Werbung:
Back