• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

To all married ladies here...

We have always just used the pull-out method, but my partner is basically incapable of making a baby at this time. He's not 100% sterile and we could probably have a child in the future if he were to get on certain medications and what not, but for now I don't really want kids so it's nice to not have to worry about it much.

Werbung:
I used an IUD although my married life. I used the copper T, and then the meridian. I have since gone through the change, but I never lost my sex drive with the IUD. Just a suggestion.

I'm not married yet but I've been on two different birth controls.
The first was the depo shot and it effected me awfully.
Every bad side effect of pregnancy (mood swings, emotional, nausea etc) was the side effects I was getting.

Now I'm on the pill and I've had no bad side effects except a little nausea (never to the point of getting sick) during the first week of the month.

I use the pill, but I've become lax with it. We've decided we're ok if we get pregnant now, so sometimes I forget to take it. I like it because it keeps me regular, so even if not married I'd probably take it.

Me and my sister both use the Mirena and we love it. It lessened our periods and does it's job well for protection. The first time I had it in, I actually got pregnant after 2 years of it, I seem to be good at catching that 1% since both of my children were birth control babies.. But this time I've had it in for 3 years and we're good so far and a lot of people use it with no babies popping up.
Just keep in mind that every lady is different and sometimes what works for one person, don't set well with another.

I use Mirena too. I've had it since shortly after I had my daughter. It's time to get it replaced (mine was good for five years, though I hear they now have a ten year version) and I LOVE it. There have been no negative side effects whatsoever.

After I had it placed, I bled for about four weeks, first heavy, then it slowly got lighter and lighter, and I haven't a single period in the past five years. NOT ONE. It's awesome.

Now that it's expired and I need a new one, I thought I'd perhaps start my periods again, but I haven't. I should have had it done in April, but have had other medical issues to tend to. (One thing at a time.)

Now, I'm 36 and a smoker, so my options are limited by those factors, but I have to say, I would choose Mirena over anything else they offer. It's been so easy, so painless, so awesome... I'd say it actually made my life better. Lol!

I've taken birth control pills for years and for me it has worked well. I know that it can make you feel a bit odd so my doctor recommends drinking it before sleeping at night. That way any negative effects like feeling nauseated are minimized. I just could not sleep soundly if I had to use the natural method because if your body gets stressed or your routine changes your cycle may be affected and poof another baby. You'd be safer using the natural method partnered with a barrier method a.k.a. a condom like mommyjoyce suggested.

Werbung:
I'm currently on BCP to treat my PCOS and other undesirable symptoms linked to PCOS. I'm taking Diane 35, and I've also experienced horrible mood swings and lack of interest in sex.

Sadly most birth control pills act that way, they work directly with your hormones, so suffering from decreased sexual appetite is more than expected. Not all women experience the decreased sexual appetite tho, it really depends on the person and the pill (BCP have a different composition, some are progesterone-estradiol based, others are not, etc).

Back