• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The last time you went to the theater with your boyfriend

We haven't been in a while. I'm not sure what the last one was. Maybe The Words? (with Bradly Cooper). Not sure. But we need to go again soon. I want to see Dark Skies when it comes out. But if nothing else we will be going to see EVIL DEAD when it premieres in April!

Werbung:
I have never been to the theater with my boyfriend....or the one before that, for that matter.

I'm not big on going to the movies. I enjoy watching movies, but not paying the price for the theater experience.

Honestly we have not been to the theater in a couple of months . We usually end up waiting for it to be on dvd . We used to go all the time when we first started dating . Now we wait and I find it better hanging out at the house and eating some chocolate and wine . Wearing comfortable clothes and not worrying about someone kicking the back of our seats .

Werbung:
Although I like watching movies with laptop and Netflix at home, there just aren't that many good movies to watch there. We tried watching at home the other day, but they were either cartoons or B movies. The last time we went to the theatre was over a week ago for the premiere of "The Butler", with Oprah & Forrest Whittaker. We have started going to more movie theatres than usual elsewhere, since there are none in his town. It may not be as convenient, but at least the drive and the outing is more fun and interesting!

Back