• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The last time you went to the theater with your boyfriend

lovebeliever

I have known my boyfriend for about 5 months and so far we havent been to the theater together yet :p. We only watch movie together through my laptop.
Is it a failure that i havent been to the theater with him?
When was your last time to the theater with him?

Werbung:
Last weekend I convinced him to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 4

I haven't been to the theatre with my husband in years, he just isn't into the theatre.
I love going to the theatre and have been recently to watch my little one in a choir and also my older child in a dancing show.
I took my eldest to the theatre to see the ballet at the beginning of the year, but we also went (me and the kids) to see the local pantomime at Christmas.

I have known my boyfriend for about 5 months and so far we havent been to the theater together yet :p. We only watch movie together through my laptop.

Same. The only problem with watching on your laptop is, you can't really decide unto watching something that is a bit "girly flicks". I badly wanted to watch "A moment to Remember" which is one of the sweetest Korean movies I like and he doesn't like it. :D HAHA! It has to be something that we both would enjoy like Green Lantern. :p

I think this is a case where British English and american English is different. We go to the theatre to see a play (with live actors on stage) but we go to the cinema to see a film. The last time I went to the theatre with my husband was about two years ago, it is about 5 years since we last went to the cinema - he fell asleep!

The boyfriend and I went about a week ago. It was fun. :) On June 29th we are going to go see another movie. But I forget what it's called. Lol. I just hope he doesn't take me to the same crappy theatre like last time. Also when the last Harry Potter comes out I know we will go see it too.

Honestly, we have not been to a theater with my boyfriend and to think, we have been together for 3 years already. My boyfriend is a very practical person. When I try to invite him to places where you need to spend money, he would say no and give me another alternative which is way cheaper.

He has always been like that and I got used to it but he always do things that surprises me even in his simple ways.

Back to the topic, if I invite him to go to the theater, he would just say, we will borrow a DVD of a movie that we have not watched and just watch it at home.

i have not been to a theater with my partner and we've been going out siiiince..... 2008. we watch movies on ours computers.

i want to go with to one with him, but i'm very afraid. :/

i have not been to a theater with my partner and we've been going out siiiince..... 2008. we watch movies on ours computers.

i want to go with to one with him, but i'm very afraid. :/

why are you afraid to go to the movies with your boyfriend?

If you are afraid, you might want to go with your friends instead like a group date.

We've been to cinema last July 16 to watch Happy Potter part II. I almost shed blood and tears for him to say Yes, only then when I realized that my convincing power's really effective (hahaha!)

Werbung:
We don't really enjoy going to the theater so we rarely do this. It's just more fun to watch movies at home. We make some delicious food and lie on a very comfortable couch and we comment what we like and what we don't like about the movie. It's just so much fun:D . But he went with me to the theater a few months ago to watch Titanic in 3D. I know it was a big sacrifice:p

Back