• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Hug Thread

*gives Jen a subbitastic Superduper hug*

That is normally reserved for...well nobody, but i shall give you all the hug I have....

Werbung:
How about this one...
<

jen hunni, how comes people were so horrible to you?? Stoopid kids huh? Don't let them see that it bugs you, they will stop. I'm sorry you had to go through that

<
<
<
<
<

<
thanks subs and snows, ive gotten it for 5 years, they just still havent grown up, i mean for gods sake its yr 12 come on!

two things here Jen...

1. You obviously have something they are jealous of
2. They have nothing better to do

Don't let them get to you, as hard as it is. You know you are the better person
<
Not long till you leave school now though, right?

Originally posted by Tiddlyjen@Jun 21 2005, 08:07 AM
I need hugs fromt he bullies that made vomit noises in my direction and chucked chips right at my face and then were being horribly sarcastic to me today,
*searches for the emotion that shows a little girl in tears, and sees that none of the other ones do justice to how badly she cried*
:cry: aw damn
<
<
<
<
<
i know how that feels. i went through about 1 and a half years of it
<
that was about 2 years ago and i've only just got over the depression
<

Oh. My. Gosh. Jen, that's.... that's just beyond words. I can never comprehend how people can have such an utter disregard for others. It's...disgusting and just incredible because I cannot think of any other sayable word.

*hugs you beaucoup*

Werbung:
Back