• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The first love

lovebeliever

Can you still remember you first love?
How does it influence your life?
I still remember it though he hurt me badly then.
It made me grow a lot.

Werbung:
Wooow. Odd enough I don't remember who my first love was.. Maybe I haven't really found a person whom I can call my first love. :) But when I think about it, I can only think of my current boyfriend best fit the description of first love. :D

I'm still with my first love, we've been together for 16months, and I really appreciate having him in my life, I know it's not a long enough time to say that I love him, but when you know, you know. :)

Who would forget about first love, in my case me & my first love did not end up together but we remain good friends. I am thankful that i had him in my life so much memories & so many lessons learned.

I remember my first love. When I think about it... Wow. Makes me laugh and I think how stupid I was. He was a bad influence on my life then. But I learned. :)

He doesn’t really influence my life, although sometimes I still think we should have ended up together but our beliefs were totally incompatible. He is married now with 3 children and we haven’t spoke for years. I don’t intend to contact him again and am trying to forget him.

I think I would consider my first love the man prior to my current significant other. But of course it's always the first loves that drive you insane. All I have to say is the relationship with my first love was very one-sided. I had true feelings for him, but I could tell that he did not feel the same. I did too much for him and I did not value myself enough. Though we didn't end up together (Thank God!), I learned a great lesson from being with him. That is, never allow yourself to love someone that you know cannot and will not reciprocate those feelings for you.

I often think about my first love. We were together from the age of 13 up until 19 and she was the only person I have ever truly 100% loved and cared about. I was talking to my friend about her the other day and she asked me whether I still had feelings for her. I admitted I did. I don't think I could ever truly forget about her. She is in my thoughts daily.

We became friends last year. I got in touch, because I found I was thinking about her too often. It worked for while, but now I accept that it is time to move on. She has a boyfriend anyway and as sad as it is she doesn't need her ex girlfriend hanging over her life.

of course i will never forget my first love , i was really in love with him but that love didn't go forward :s
any way i still remember him and we are friends now :D

My first crush (like, actual crush, not just puppy love) was this Russian boy in my Algebra class. I chickened out and never asked him out, but he was still very nice to me.

I only have 2 boyfriends in my whole life and 3rd is my husband. My first love was my second boyfriend...wheeww...forget the past. Now, I am with my ONE TRUE LOVE, my husband.

Werbung:
My first love was my second boyfriend, the summer before my sophomore in high school. We were only together for a month because my parents wouldn't let me date him, but we still talked and remained friends after that with a few more-than-friend encounters within the year after our break up. It makes me sad now because he is a totally different person than the one I used to know.

Back