• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The English-to-12-Year-Old-AOLer Translator

Dot

The English-to-12-Year-Old-AOLer Translator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
This translator will take what you write in it and turn it into the manner a 12-year-old AOLer would write it. Type in what you want translated and then click the button.[/b]
THIS TRANSLA2R WIL TAEK WUT U WRIET IN IT AND TURN IT IN2 DA MANER A 12-YEAR-OLD AOL3R WUD WRIET IT!1!11! WTF LOL TYPA IN WUT U WANT TRANSLAETD AND THAN CLIK DA BUTON!111!1 OMG WTF LOL[/b]

Werbung:
Welcome to Girl Power Forum - the pink heaven!!! Enjoy your stay!!!
becomes:

W3LCOM3 2 GIRL POWER FORUM - DA PINK HAAEVN!!!!11!1!11!1!1!1!!! OMG WTF LOL ANJOY UR STAY!!!1!!!!!1!!1!!!!!1!1! OMG WTF[/b]
[/b]

PMSL so much at "OMG WTF"
<

Werbung:
okay..i just rambled for a while to see what it would translate too:<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
'I've been told that I'm funny by few, mostly just look at that glazed look in my eyes, my scraggley hair and my nervous eye tick and run away screaming...heee im so funny!!'[/b]
IVE BEN 2LD TAHT IMM FUNY BY FEW MOSTLY JUST LOK AT TAHT GLAEZD LOK IN MAH AYAS MAH SCRAGLEY HARE AND MAH NERVOUS AYE TIK AND RUN AWAY SCR3MNG.HEE1!!!1!111!111! OMG WTF IM SO FUNY!!11!!!!1!1!1![/b]

ROFLLMFAO!!!!!!
lol i really find the omg wtf bit funny as my 14yr old cousin does exactly that!!

Treasurfullsome find there Dot!
<

Back