• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Boyfriend Moan

Nautica

I don't know what to think about my stupid boyfriend. I don't even know if I should be calling him my boyfriend!
I haven't seen him since he thought I didn't say goodbye to him last Friday afternoon. BUT, he has called me every day except for Saturday. I feel like I am going to get dumped, but why would he call me almost every day still?
I had quit dating because I hate feeling like this. AND, I am too chicken to ask what's going on, especially now!
Tonight there is a great band playing a couple of towns over. I had told him that this band is playing, and now he is planning on my meeting him there after I get off work. If he was dumping me, would he do that? I kind of don't think so, and I don't think he has lied to me thus far. But I am still lost and confused.
So, the plan is, after work tonight, I will change into a really cute dress (don't know which one yet, it depends on my shoe situation, LOL), let my hair down, and show up looking like 2 million bucks! At least, no matter what happens, I will feel good about myself, and maybe then I can get all the way out of this stupid funk!!
And who knows? Maybe this is all in my head, that could very well be happenning. Nothin' to do but wait until tonight...
Watch, I wont end up going, then I will really be in trouble!

Werbung:
Relax. You still don't know wether or not anything is wrong. I mean, so you haven't seen him, so what? No big deal. He has called you every day, plus he wants to meet you, go with you to listen to that band playing..so...it doesn't mean that you'll end up being dumped. I don't know, but I really think you should just relax and see what happens.

Once again, you are totally right. I need to chill the heck out. There most likely isn't anything wrong, but I tend to freak easily. No self confidence when it comes to dating, I guess! That's not HIS fault...

Blah. I hate relationships!

But thank you for, once again, saying the words that I NEED to hear...

*takes a deep, relaxing breath*

Figured since it's Sunday now, I'd update...
He couldn't call me at work that night because he didn't have the right number for my bar, LOL! But when I went to the club, he was just as butt hurt as I was about the phone thing...he said "Well, YOU didn't call ME, did you?" LOL!!
So we were both thinking the same thing, that we were getting dumped, but were both too stubborn to ask!
*shakes head*
We ended up having a great time, dancing and talking, but mostly dancing. He is a good dancer, and my friend said that we looked really good together!
*blushes*
So, everything seems to be great...no more moans for a while!

Werbung:
Man that is so great! And sweet!
love0069.gif
I'm totally happy for you two!
excited.gif

Back