• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Book Review Thread

1. Fallen by Lauren Kate - I LOOOOOVE IT SO MUCH! A very exciting book with much of interesting descriptive content.

2. Everlasting by Alyson Noel - Such a nice story! Dark romance :D

3. Blue Moon by Alyson Noel (the sequel) - It was good but Everlasting was wayyy better

Werbung:
Love Fallen also, have you read the sequel? I haven't yet but cant wait too.

Has anyone read the House of Night series by P.C. Cast?

Love Fallen also, have you read the sequel? I haven't yet but cant wait too.

Has anyone read the House of Night series by P.C. Cast?
No, I haven't read the sequel. I'm still looking for the second book...ahhh i can't find it.

They have the sequel at walmart. I dont know where you are but walmart seems to be everywhere lol. Amazon sometimes has them at a better price than you can find in a store. There are just so many books out right now I want to read and can not find the time to read em all.

They have the sequel at walmart. I dont know where you are but walmart seems to be everywhere lol. Amazon sometimes has them at a better price than you can find in a store. There are just so many books out right now I want to read and can not find the time to read em all.
I live in Greece so there is no Walmart here. Thanks for your help. I'll check in Amazon

I just finished the "City of Ashes". It's the second book of The Mortal Instruments series. One word...EPIC! :D And "City of Bones" is epic too <3

I can recommend anything by Margaret Atwood, she is an amazing novelist who deserves all the success and plaudits she has recieved. Her character creation is unequalled and I always come away from one of her books feeling like I really know the people and places in it and I find myself thinking about them weeks after finishing the book. If you haven't read any of her work before i would recommend Cat's Eye as a good entry point - a truly realistic and wrenching portrayal of childhood and its effects in later life.

I just finished the first book of the Vampire Diaries series. At first, it was a bit...boring...but it turnt out to be kinda thrilling! :)

I am reading The Winter Ghosts by Kate Mosse and it is very intriguing. I love her previous books - Labyrinth and Sepulchre.

If you fancy reading something a bit different then check out The Blue Glass Books of the Dream Eaters by G W Dahlquist, it is amazing! It is a long read but I was totally gripped all the way through.

Have just finished Love Conflict - Full (it's an application for iphones and pads). It's kind of a photo love story that a friend recommended. Lisa is the main character of this story and she really is an inspiration with her self secureness. Someone really invested time and effort into this. The graphics itself are already convincing. Hope there will be more of this, I really enjoyed it.

If you have not read anything by Jen Lancaster, run, run run to your local book store and get her books! I read Bitter is the New Black, and now I can't stop reading her others. I even got meet her the other day. She writes memoirs, but in an oh-so-hilarious fashion! Basically, she was a $250,000 a year exec at a big company but lost her job after 9/11 and learned that there is more than life to be a snob...sort of ;-)

Werbung:
A book I really loved is called "The Alchemist". It is written by Paulo Coelho. It is written simply and beautifully. Like a fairytale for teens or adults. The story unfolds as a young boy/man searching for his treasure...and what he needs to go through in order to reach it...and the power that he unfolds.

Really awesome book. Paulo Coelho is a Brazilian author but his work is translated into most languages, including English.

Back