• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Terrible 2's

merlin1974

Just a note to let any troubled mothers out there - that the terrible 2's only exist for certain children lol!

Tho admittedly some of my mates say it actually starts at 3 - but i gotta say if they do exist i aint seen any yet in my little one!

So if you want tips on how to avoid - then drop me a line!

:D

Werbung:
They exist but it does get better. For my littlle guy age 2-3 was very trying. But he grew out of it. You just have to be consistant with them. Now at age 4 he is a well mannered little man :wub:

:cry: he started kindergarten last week

I cried for an hour once I left the school. LOL poor bardude had the misfortune of opening a chat with me on MSN during my emotional outburst. I think I scared him :lol:

I have just been into the City(shopping for a dress for me ;) )

I went with one of my best mates and her son(he is 20 months old :wub: )

He can sometimes be a handful,but most of the time he is really adorable and cheeky.

I love children and had to bring my brothers and sisters up(my parents were ALWAYS in the pub :angry: )

I never had problems with them

Bardude is cool Dot,bet he helped a lot hun. :D

LOL i cant say i know much here.... lol im 14!! i hope i dont have a child anytime soon ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
he started kindergarten last week[/b]
AWWW poorr DOT... here have a huggy :) :console: :console:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I love children and had to bring my brothers and sisters up(my parents were ALWAYS in the pub )[/b]
Thats horrible *frowns* :angry: shouldnt be happening :angry:
its good that you never had problems with em though you did an excellent job :tu: :tu: :tu:

i wouldnt know how i was when i was lil but apparently i was real cheecky n asked alot of quesitons but otherwise fine :):p

hey i know this is off topic but umm... you guys are like mums n umm... would you ever tell your child if they were adopted?? coz i am n its well annoying coz she wont tell me... i've dropped tons n TONS of hints n ive noticed alot more since... ... ...
also if i dont have a birth certificate is it still possible for me to get a licence when the time comes :S

Originally posted by arwenpotter@Sep 17 2004, 09:56 AM
hey i know this is off topic but umm... you guys are like mums n umm... would you ever tell your child if they were adopted?? coz i am n its well annoying coz she wont tell me... i've dropped tons n TONS of hints n ive noticed alot more since... ... ...
also if i dont have a birth certificate is it still possible for me to get a licence when the time comes :S
If I was ever going to adopt then yes I would tell my son/daughter as for me it is important they know just how much I love them.

As for getting licence,I assume you mean driving...so I would say that you would need to get a copy of your birth certificate(If I was you I would ask the local register of births...the telephone number should be in the phone book.)

Hope that helps Arwen. :)

thx alice :) ill check it out but i dont even know where i was born see i was ;like one n a bit when they adopted me so yer... my parents were killed or somethings... n i think i have a brother whos 3 yrs older then me too! :wacko: i think im gonna go crazy anyday...

but like after i found out i was adopted i did alot of scrying n different forms of divination n they scrying told me my mums name was lily belinda... i cant get the last name for some reason !! ARGH!

Originally posted by Dot@Sep 15 2004, 02:13 PM
:cry: he started kindergarten last week
Awww Dot!

Before you know it, he'll be 16 and you'll be counting down the days til he leaves home and gives you some peace and quiet! I know my parents are :p

And arwen - I'm not sure what to say except *huggles* for you, I hope you find what you're looking for :)

Originally posted by merlin1974@Sep 11 2004, 10:35 PM
if they do exist i aint seen any yet in my little one!
Ah I think the keyword in that sentence has got to be "YET" :p

Of course the terrible two's exist, it's an essential stage in a childs psychological development. Yes, there are some methods that will make them less terrible but avoiding them completely is not a realistic option lets face it.

and arwen, I know it's a difficult subject to bring up, but have you ever thought about just telling your mother that you know you're adopted? It could be that she just doesn't know how to bring it up either and it may be a relief to her as well as you to get it out in the open.

Good luck :console:

Scariest thing that happened to me while babysitting a while back..
Having a conversation with and 8 year old.
Annabelle: So Cara, how do you make babies?
Me: Errr umm welll umm you see umm yeah well um
Annabelle: On The Sims
Me: *Breathes a huge sigh of relief* and starts to explain.
Seeing as i'm only 16, I haven't really thought about my child's 'terrible twos' yet, mainly cos I don't have a child and all that..
So sorry, I can't be of much use.
*Hugs you all anyway*

Awww Dot!

Before you know it, he'll be 16 and you'll be counting down the days til he leaves home and gives you some peace and quiet! I know my parents are .

Potholer your parents aren't the only ones. :lol:

I agree with Thistle 'Yet' is the keyword. I think my toddlers terrible two's lasted a couple of months, days when you couldn't go without her having at least one major screaming fit.

For all three of mine, the 3's were a lot worse than the 2's....but even the 3's weren't all that bad!
<

Werbung:
*giggles*

Norty me I only dredged this thead up for one reason........

I went to see Merly last week and I just wanted to say..............

Nyer Nyer Nyer Nyer Nyer
<
looks like those terrible twos FINALLY caught up with you.

<

*huggles*

Back