• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tell us a secret

thistle

Tell us all summat about yourself that will amaze and astound us all........the sillier the better lol

My first amazing fact.....I suck my thumb when I'm watching telly
<

Werbung:
I have an incredibly scary fear of cooking flour...it squeaks like cotton wool does when u rub it

p.s. first post since im back wo0ot

Originally posted by Shock@Feb 8 2005, 07:03 AM
<
I still sleep with my baby blanket
<
and its coming to college with me too
<
<
i have a blankey to
<
i have had it since i was like 5 i cant sleep without it

Originally posted by Tiddlyjen@Feb 4 2005, 11:46 PM
I have an incredibly scary fear of cooking flour...it squeaks like cotton wool does when u rub it
U know that spine tingling feeling u get when someone scratches their nails down a blackboard? *shudders at the thought*

I get that feeling if i touch cotton wool.... Jen u just made me think about that! LOL
<

<
I HATE COTTON WOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Feb 5 2005, 09:59 AM
<
I HATE COTTON WOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<
[/color]
[/b]
OMG ! My Sister-in-law is like that too..............I never even noticed that it squeaked til she told me lmao.

Amazing fact no' 2 - I can bend my thumb back so that it lies flat against my arm

<

i love my lil pillow thingy that ive had since i wa sborn
<
join the club!!!!!!
<
<

hmmmm hmmmm one aboot me. . . . erm. . . *ponder* if i watch a scary movie i get freaked becoz it seems real?

ooorrrrr i can wake myself up form a dream or take control if i want???

every week i have to buy a new tooth brush, i cant stand using 1 for too long, not like the others but a weird thing about me

Werbung:
Originally posted by arwenpotter@Feb 7 2005, 05:38 AM
*ponder* if i watch a scary movie i get freaked becoz it seems real?

ooorrrrr i can wake myself up form a dream or take control if i want???
1. Ponder! You rock haha
2. Yeah, I do that to myself too, I manage to convince myself that the same beastly monster in the movie will be waiting for me around the corner when I go to my room. Not good
3. Lucid dreaming! Jealous! My friend is trying to learn how to do that and having some success.

My wee secret?
Um, I'm scared of eating pies because I almost always get gristle. The prospect of getting gristle scares me.

Back