• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tattoo's

Do you like tattoo's?

• Yes, I have some myself.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I don't have any.

• No, Think they are horrible.

• No, but don't mind them on others.

• Total voters

fastchaz36

I was just wondering if anybody has got any tattoo's?
I have got a small rose on my right shoulder and have had that since I was 17
I think they are very addictive and very attractive.
I am looking to get another one with all three kids names on but not sure how to do it, but I will put that in a different post
<

I am also going to have Phil written down the side of my rose, to show him how much I love him as I am certain he is the one I will be with FOREVER
<

So what are your thoughts on the subject
Please let us all know
<

Charlotte

Werbung:
i do like tattoos but im not old enough 2 get 1
my next door neighbour has got a huge tiger on his back and it is stunning
he also has another 4
there all cool

in my opinion tattoo's are groos i really dont like them.
they really bug me when you see old people with them all over themselves and they are all wrinkled up. i know that sounds harsh but i guess thats just how i feel

I think tattoos are quite nifty. I was talking to a woman the other day who said she'd seen someone with the most perfect tattoo - it had been done in white ink so it sort of shimmered and caught your eye, making you wonder whether there was something there until you had a closer look.

I like small ones. To me, they seem to have a bit of class. My sister wants to get an angel on her ankle. At least, she did, uintil she found out that it's apparently a really painful place to have one because it's done on bone, haha.

Originally posted by Potholer@May 9 2005, 02:40 PM
I think tattoos are quite nifty. I was talking to a woman the other day who said she'd seen someone with the most perfect tattoo - it had been done in white ink so it sort of shimmered and caught your eye, making you wonder whether there was something there until you had a closer look.

I like small ones. To me, they seem to have a bit of class. My sister wants to get an angel on her ankle. At least, she did, uintil she found out that it's apparently a really painful place to have one because it's done on bone, haha.
my boyfriends sister has a couple of tattoo's and she said that the one on her ankle killed. it was the most painful one she said.

I heard the least painful place is on your
<
bottom
<
because it has all that fatty tissue

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
in my opinion tattoo's are groos i really dont like them. they really bug me when you see old people with them all over themselves and they are all wrinkled up. i know that sounds harsh but i guess thats just how i feel[/b]
Everybody is going to be old a wrinkly one day. I think you might as well enjoy yourself and get what you want done when younger then at least when you look back on your old wrinkled body you might have some good memories
<
<

I don't have any tattoos myself, but I find them sexy on women for some reason. I think its because the art of seems to accent the femininity and curves very well. pretty girls are already a work of art any way.

I have two tattoo's on my lower stomach. A butterfly and snoopy. I have had my butterfly for 4 years and snoopy for 1 year and I still have no regrets. They make a good talking point sometimes when a stranger sees them and asks about it
<

I may end up getting more someday as it can be additive!

I was thinking about getting one one day, but then again Im concerned tha it might be one that I have to take off later. And I here that is a painful and expensive experience, so Im still very cautious. But I really love it when women have tattoos. It looks so beautiful on them. You know, I've seen pictures from the 1930s when men and women had elaborate tattoos. They were considered freaks then, and they actually were hired to appear in side shows during that era. Its not like that today, but it still draws attention.

Werbung:
I have one tattoo on the top of my right arm of a scorpion because I'm a Scorpio (obviously ...duh lol)
I like them but not too many on women
<

Back