• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

suzukichick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

Hello :wave2: and
<
to Girl Power!!

I warn you, to qualify for GP membership, you must be clinically insane.... Are you insane? :umm:
<
And you must be able to make lots of typos too!

Make yourself at home
<
Tell us a little about yourself, we like to be nosey
<
:flower4u:

Werbung:
Helllooo!!!
<
(did that work??)

Well, here I am, how pink and cosy.
<

I AM clinically insane, I don't have a professional diagnosis, but I can assure you I am...will that surfice??

What else....Well, my name's Sarah, I'm 22, and live in Solihull with my fela Mark, who I've been with for 18 months now. I wear size 7 shoes.

I have two dogs, one called Conan, a GSD, aged 6 and a Basenji X *sweary word*, called Ria. I'll pop some pics up of them once I'm more aware of how this whole thing works.

I also have two cats, both black, called Cat (not my choice beleive me), and Leela, the little pesky one.

We also have four
<
tanks. With fish inside. Wonderful.

ERmmm....in my spare time, which I seem to have an awful lot of, and will sell to the highest bidder, I absolutely adore horses, go riding once at week at the moment, and am currently saving for pony number one. I am hopefully going to be working at the yard soon, if I can persuade them to let me.

I also like badminton, walking the dogs, cooking, watching Eastenders, reading, eating out, going to the pub....lots of things really, I just can't think of them right now...

I think I've waffled on for long enough, but I shall continue to waffle in the future, hope to get to know you all soon,

Love Sarah xxxx
<
<
<
<

Ok, I think u might be a tad too insane for GP... but it's ok, u can just be overly insane with me
<
<

Thanks for ur intro.
<

Werbung:
<span style="font-family:Arial">Aww thanks girls,
<

You've not smoked for 2 months now Thistle?? Good going! I've just started again today
<

And bums! Well.....really....

Sarah xx
<
yerself Snow</span>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back